Does it really taste that bad?

Ladies if you don't like the taste then learn to deep throat. When he cums just go deep. It will go right down your throat and you won't taste it.
Taste doesn't bother me really...what bothers me is when you get a squirted in the eye! (Happened to me twice! lmao)
Ladies if you don't like the taste then learn to deep throat. When he cums just go deep. It will go right down your throat and you won't taste it. Originally Posted by burkalini
It is not about the taste alone lol. I am not going to swallow for just anyone...period. Obviously, since I do it with someone I am in a LTR with it can't be all that bad, but I won't do it for every guy I come in contact with for sure.

I even had a boyfriend say and I quote, "Baby I don't care what you do with it after I cum, because the feeling part is already taken care of by cim. The visual is out as well since I can't see it going down your throat." I dated this guy for 3 years and always liked to swallow when I was pregnant because it helped my morning sickness...still have not figured out why that was.
i could imagine not only it shooting in her eye but perhaps on the ceiling. omg that body is spectacular
Taste doesn't bother me really...what bothers me is when you get a squirted in the eye! (Happened to me twice! lmao) Originally Posted by Valerie
I even had a boyfriend say and I quote, "Baby I don't care what you do with it after I cum, because the feeling part is already taken care of by cim. The visual is out as well since I can't see it going down your throat." . Originally Posted by London Rayne
i would have agreed with you in the past...but i had a girl swallow...and continue like nothing happend. didnt skip a beat and just kept going another 5 minutes or so. that was pretty amazing and 3 more minutes and i probably woulda popped again.

but...its nothing expected. if everyone did it...then it wouldnt be so special
CIM is great don't get me wrong but the acceptance of swallowing puts it to a whole new level. I was going down on a girl once and she started squirting. I just kept munching away. If I had stopped I bet it would have been ok since she orgasmed but she told me it was the best oral experience of her life since I didn't. I would assume it's in the same context. She wasn't a provider but a woman is a woman.
had the nice experience of CIM last week with a non-provider. forgot how good it felt because usually I can't cum from a BJ. Felt AWESOME
I can't speak for you guys but I can say that EVERY guy I have ever completed a bj with did not want me anywhere near his di** for at least 20 min. It was waaay too intense and sensitive to even rub it, much less keep going.

I am the same way...once I am done, hit your corner and don't touch it for a good while lol.
Most guys di*** become too sensitive to touch for a while after we cum. But that in no way keeps swallowing from taking place. Some of us like to be held close and caressed and kissed, even if our organ needs a break.
Women seem to vary more. Some, like London are too sensitive to be touched for a while. Others like continual stimulation through several orgasms. It's all gooood!!!
My ATF provider could get me off and continue until I was up again and get me off without ever stopping. The second orgasm was way more intense than the first. Absolutely the best oral I have ever had
My ATF provider could get me off and continue until I was up again and get me off without ever stopping. The second orgasm was way more intense than the first. Absolutely the best oral I have ever had Originally Posted by burkalini
I've had that experience before, it is awesome to say the least!