A warm welcome New Venus lady

till they blow the cover them self that is
Seriously?!^^^ you're blaming her?! You're ridiculous. The OP is a bully and everyone knows it. Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
I would like to promote Peace and Love. I am not blaming YummyMarie for being in a Circular Firing Squad . I am pointing out the stupidity of continually trying to position yourself to be in one of those. If I pointed out that You , Yummy and Anna were in a Circular Firing Squad... would you then call me ridiculous?

. She sent me 3+ harrasing emails after I commented on the thread, but she's so innocent, right?! When I say harrasing I mean blackmail by the way... Yes we're in the same profession but that doesn't mean we're the same! She's here for more than just work. Trying to destroy ppl and make them scared because of a comment. SMFH Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
You have now broken GL #9 more than once in this thread alone.... would you feel any love for me if I called you names and tried to get you banned?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
She hasn't disclosed any contents of a private communication.
You're an imbecile!
She can say she got an email, she can say she is being blackmailed.
What she can't say is anything inside that email, or the specifics of the blackmail attempt.
But she can rewrite the whole thing paraphrased and talk about it all she fucking wants.
You have now broken GL #9 more than once in this thread alone.... Originally Posted by tayresse04
Pound that RTM button! Demand answers, and action!
She hasn't disclosed any contents of a private communication.
You're an imbecile!
She can say she got an email, she can say she is being blackmailed.
What she can't say is anything inside that email, or the specifics of the blackmail attempt.
But she can rewrite the whole thing paraphrased and talk about it all she fucking wants. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Are you sure about that....that sure seems to be a slippery slope. I'm not privy as to why rules were written but that sounds rather silly. My guess is that the reason you can not posts things like that is because that is a matter better left to moderation.

If not I could come on here posting that such and such threatened to give the community fill in the blank.

I could post that you threatened to rape me. How does one counter that statement?

Please try and be nice to me, I'm sensitive and I'm promoting Peace and Love.

Oh yeah! Here's a new one! She decided to put that info on here. I haven't been here in a week, so the first thing I do is read the stuff I've missed. I make a comment after she gets banned. She decides to sent me VERY threatening emails. Talking about I called her an idiot. Really?! I'm sorry but I called it how I saw it lol!!!! So anyways, I've saved every one of her blackmailing emails if anyone wants proof I've got it. This is ridiculous! People like this don't belong on a board like this. This hobby is supposed to be fun. Not scary. And woman, I'm not scared of you or your friends. I'm just a human being with sense. God didn't give us five senses to not use. I've got a lot to loose, just like you do and pretty much everyone else in this site. I'm not going to play games Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
Pound that RTM button! Demand answers, and action! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That seems counter intuitive to Peace and Love.

That would just put me in the Circular Firing Squad with LatinaMoxie, YummyMarie and Anna.

Hopefully we can start an eccie movement of Peace and Love. Can you pledge to join me cb?
Hopefully we can start an eccie movement of Peace and Love. Can you pledge to join me cb? Originally Posted by tayresse04
That's what I was striving for in Build-A-Bear's thread.
Yes I am absolutely sure about that!
Post away that I threatened to rape you, no one will care! Originally Posted by rockerrick

Is that another unwritten rule? Rule # 9 seems pretty clear to me. Why would you have a rule so easily circumvented? Do you always end you sentences in a !

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Do you always end you sentences in a ! Originally Posted by tayresse04
Sometimes ricki ends his sentences with a parole.
I am tayrese04 and I'm going to endlessly argue about shit I don't have a clue about. I do this because I'm imbecile, and really need attention. Originally Posted by tayresse04

When I'm screaming at stupid people. Absolutely!
You should actually learn the guidelines and their application on the board, so that you don't always come off as an agumentative moron.
That's what I was striving for in Build-A-Bear's thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
There are 50 pages to that thread, did you want me to read them all? If so , sorry in advance.

Peace and Love to you though.
When I'm screaming at stupid people. Absolutely!
You should actually learn the guidelines and their application on the board, so that you don't always come off as an agumentative moron. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Forgive me for not noticing Moderator under your name. Unless dearhunter says it so, I find it hard to believe. He seems to be the Alpha Male. Until then, Peace and Love.

Why the anger btw? Is it because you are jealous of WTF's BBC?
The moderators will not do anything that will harm their favorites.
There is no equality on this site.
Just a place for wakeup and Dorian to run their sad pathetic games.
Where the fuck do you get that this thread was started to bait other people into linking handles that the OP did?
SMDH
Are you retarded?
Venus wasn't dangled, she was attacked by another WHALE! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Fixed That For Ya!
ha, ha! this is soo far off my point. however, I'm enjoying it. damn place has corrupted me being a gentleman.

I keep forgetting something I wanted to post. rodderrick man, ease up on the rage! your thread rage reminds me of my road rage (fucking stupid ass slow drivers). best to keep it chill. nice rage thread linked previously to.

That's what I was striving for in Build-A-Bear's thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
and damn you chicagoboy! one because I luv chicago, and well I'll keep the rest to myself. two because now I gotta read that damn thread!

first I've ever seen a bunch of the names in that thread. and where there hell is this Adabear character? take it he went back into hibernating.