Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

PPPS Who is pete ?
started this (conflict in the previous ) thread... Originally Posted by Mythos
I am happy you tards are hanging on my every word. My apologies for making that clear enough.

PPPS Who is pete ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He is your daddy. I think he went for cigarettes.
Original.... but nice try backtrackin.... aint that a bitch the edit button only works for an hour?
Are you trying to be a dumbass? Success.

Who's mandle were you again?

Only a whore would be online posting as much as you. ...well or someone with -zero- life.

Which is it?

...or were you be serious about "who is pete?"

Who's mandle were you again? Originally Posted by Mythos
You should be asking yourself that question...actually both questions....

Only a whore would be online posting as much as you. ...well or someone with -zero- life.

Which is it? Originally Posted by Mythos
You are triggered. Nice edit.
TRIGGERED
Sure thing
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Point of order.. .

Not all whores are BSC

Carry on

P.s. whatever happened to YM anyways? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
She outed a few close friends. Trump won and she had a melt down and has been seen around town dumpster diving for support Hillary2016 signs.

... but didn't YOU start this thread?

Whoopsie!

P.S. I sense a "crawfishin" a comin..

PPS The proper use of a "post post script" is denoted using "PPS" with optional periods in between.

This, of course, is because “PS” stands for “postscript”. This comes from the Latin “post scriptum” (sometimes written “postscriptum”), which translates to “written after”, or more to the point, “what comes after the writing”.

Thus, PSS would mean “postscript script”, which doesn’t really make sense in this context. Rather, the correct way to write this abbreviation is “PPS” for “post-postscript” or “after what comes after the writing”. This continues to PPPS, PPPPS, and so on.

Also note, both forms “P.S.” and “PS” are considered correct, though the latter form, without the periods, is considered the preferred method today as “postscript” is now considered one word.

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Fat tummy whore cant remember what lie she told.
Well that's a new one! LOL Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Not reallyhttps://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=36

Which is it?

...or were you be serious about "who is pete?" Originally Posted by Mythos
I was actually be serious about who is pete .
She outed a few close friends. Trump won and she had a melt down and has been seen around town dumpster diving for support Hillary2016 signs.

Fat tummy whore cant remember what lie she told.

Not reallyhttps://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=36 Originally Posted by R.M.
Heh... yep. The tangled web problem....
I was actually be serious about who is pete . Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Pistolero aka pistol pete?
Ahh. Pointolero...gotcha.
I was actually be serious about who is pete . Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Ah. My bad. He was a mod. Bang Bang! Bang a Mod. Was rather heavy handed. WU loved him. DH slept with him. Skeeter ate him.
Present your proof crazy trolling whores or shut your clap holes. You can't because you have none. You have speculation and emotion. You lack fact and logic. At least be honest with yourself. I am running in a special olympics race. How did this happen? Sucked in by the retards? lol @ me.

Who am I "always" sending messages to? I originally contacted nm and sd when your current cunt buddy started this thread but nothing sense. Once because I was confused as to all this shit. They both conveniantly failed to respond. Nothing more. You're not important. I no longer care. You can fuck off. You can die. IDC. I am happy for the trees you feed. That's it.

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete.

P.s. I finally get it. You bitches are actually crushing on ym. You miss her coochiepatch. Well you are ...your 2nd bitch, old crabby clit, is just jealous.

lol.

P.s.s. Triggered enough cupcake? Originally Posted by Mythos
You know you just told on yourself right ?