1st Time at an Amp

• wonk
  • 07-22-2013, 09:00 AM
My first experience at Jade was awesome thanks to your guidelines.
  • Ampha
  • 09-14-2013, 01:59 PM
This a great place for recommendations.
I'm new to the AMPville idea, but thinking of heading there soon. Is arriving to one of these venues in a cab (I've got a few hour layover between flights) going to raise any flags from the mamasan or anyone else? If so, I'll have to consider renting a car for a few hours. Fwiw, I'm aiming for Saturday early evening/ dusk. Is this a decent time to find a selection, say at Dupond/Pink1/others that get reviewed regularly on this forum?
Good information, i was able to put this to use.
Im not sure if someone already posted this...but here is drive through emerald street that someone posted showing Blue, Elegant, Hulahand, moonlight, jasmine, passion, and smile spas. just show you the environment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jVbNicT2YY
I am from out of town and wanting to visit an AMP. Is Emerald street where the largest number if AMPs are located?
Thanks.
Yes, Emerald has the highest concentration of AMPS in Dallas. The east side of Emerald (toward I-35) is mostly Korean, and the west side is mostly Thai.
I've been interested in visiting AMPs statetside. I got my AMP cherry popped when I was stationed overseas, however I'm concerend about getting caught in an AMP raid. What is the likelihood something like this occurs? I'm a bad luck kind of guy and Murphy's law definintely hovers over my head. Is it better to go during the day? If I'm worried should I just avoid this experience altogether?
Wish I'd read this before my first time. Of course, I didn't know the AMP I went into was an AMP before halfway through my massage, so to each their own. I'm definitely a little too shy for L3 just yet, but don't want to pay L3 prices for an L2...or maybe I do, why be a cheapass?

So the question: How openly are the ladies okay with when it comes to discussing activies? I don't want them to think I'm a cop or anything.
You will immediately be asked to leave if you discuss any activities at an AMP. You are paying for the time spent at an AMP and not the activities done while there. The price is the same for a specific amount of time regardless of what service you receive.
Pretzels don't worry about asking for anything or being shy. Just call ahead make an appointment to see one of the well reviewed ladies on here. They won't rip you off , they know why you are there so just give the girl your donation. Get undressed and get ready for a wild ride. Do lots of research and have fun!
Good advice, thanks
Hey guys, I have never been to an AMP. Always independent. I am really wanting to make the trip to an AMP!!!! Any info for a newbie at the AMPs would be greatly appreciated.
i've probably the most newb a person can be....is touching allowed at amps? also, will they get nude? sorry if these were answered before