I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

His old ass is just a shit talker. Hell, I'll have him over to my house if he brings $100K. He can see that I have not lived at home with my parents since I was 17 years old.

People talk all of this shit in here. When the fuck can I take $100K from you on a bet? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You live in a home for the homeless.
He's all hat and no cattle, Lucas. Anytime it comes to put up or shut up, he'll choose the latter every time.
He's all hat and no cattle, Lucas. Anytime it comes to put up or shut up, he'll choose the latter every time. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ive shut your mouth so many times its embarrassing.
I know you were hoping I didnt see this!!
He's all hat and no cattle, Lucas. Anytime it comes to put up or shut up, he'll choose the latter every time. Originally Posted by Lapdog
He's just a clown who talks shit. WD, let's see how much money you have and show me a $100K bag in it. Like most of you Trump lovers, I can buy and sell your asses with my eyes closed. There is only one way to find out though. Stop talking shit and put money on it.
He won't do it. He can't. He's a fucking lightweight.
All of these clowns who talk shit to me and call me a liar, let's just put money on it. It is really that simple. I will literally show you that I can honor the bet that you will lose. I know these shit talking broke asses don't have any money.

The only person who took me up on a bet was Lustlady. He bet me $100. What the fuck am I going to do with that chump change? Buy gas and a Snickers bar?
All of these clowns who talk shit to me and call me a liar, let's just put money on it. It is really that simple. I will literally show you that I can honor the bet that you will lose. I know these shit talking broke asses don't have any money.

The only person who took me up on a bet was Lustlady. He bet me $100. What the fuck am I going to do with that chump change? Buy gas and a Snickers bar? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Triggered insecurity! No one cares or gives a shit luka fry guy!
Why is this so important? You post all the time you dont care what folks here say bout you! Why keep bragging bout things you dont have! Even if everything was ON THE LEVEL no one with a hunert grand would do that!
A lot of folks are starting to believe youre running a scam!
You live in a home for the homeless. Originally Posted by bambino

I just wanted to get this thread over 100 posts.... But my goal has changed now. I want this motherfucker to hit 200 posts. Don't blame me for these dumb goals... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Why don't you change the thread title to "I Will Rub One Out for Every Post I Get" you masturbating fool?
Why don't you change the thread title to "I Will Rub One Out for Every Post I Get" you masturbating fool? Originally Posted by lustylad

I have junior on ignore. But thanks for quoting that pearl necklace of wisdom, 9500!

Apparently we now know what junior’s been doing since Allegheny County made America Great Again.
I just had a clown start a thread about me. I may be arrogant but did I hurt your pussy that fucking much? I'm hardly worth starting a thread about. I'm honestly not even worth starting a sentence about on this whore board IMO.
...thanks for quoting that pearl necklace of wisdom! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got a pearl necklace?

How much did Mucus McLame pay to jizz all over your nasty man-boobs, oinkboy?

You got a pearl necklace?

How much did Mucus McLame pay to jizz all over your nasty man-boobs, oinkboy? Originally Posted by lustylad
Just keep the funny. The funny makes the insults palatable. To me.

Remember, it's up to us to moderate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htjzCIjqKcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLHRIerRZ6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8IqZXy1s8

Influencing form afar.

Teacher's hat on.
I'm honestly not even worth starting a sentence about on this whore board IMO. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Agreed (<--Not a sentence)