So the ad site is down

Me, too. I didn’t click on the link. I’ve kinda put it out of my mind until I hear from ck1942 that they’ve gotten their issues resolved. No use in trying to force it and regret it later. Originally Posted by TinMan
100% agreed. I'm not clicking anything that's revolving around that site. I've been getting DM's from ladies on here that know me (or want to know me), and that's all the matters.

Looks like I'll have a busy few weeks ahead of me.

100% agreed. I'm not clicking anything that's revolving around that site. I've been getting DM's from ladies on here that know me (or want to know me), and that's all the matters.

Looks like I'll have a busy few weeks ahead of me.

Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
Shit. Maybe I need to change my Location to read “Kennedale”. I ain’t getting those kinds of PMs on here.
The site is under cyber attack. Ladies get to share your personal information. The men's section isn't secure from ladies.The ladies on the site hate men. And you get banned for posting negative comments about ladies in the locker room. That's a lot to put up with to see ads.
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2022, 06:18 PM
The site is under cyber attack. Ladies get to share your personal information. The men's section isn't secure from ladies.The ladies on the site hate men. And you get banned for posting negative comments about ladies in the locker room. That's a lot to put up with to see ads. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
Those whores stay down there where they're protected by the pussy owner, the main fat traveling whore that leads the drama down there just lurks and bites her tongue in here, that's gotta hurt her mouth but that ego is on life support. Can't win them all Granny 😭
Hello goodmorning everyone
  • L1A2D
  • 05-15-2022, 08:19 AM
Hello goodmorning everyone Originally Posted by XX.Brieleigh_Roxxie.XX
Hello and good morning
im trying to figure out why i got banned!
im trying to figure out why i got banned! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I'm sure you received notice of your infractions.

Infractions leads to points.
Points lead to bans.
Points expire over time.

Follow the bouncing ball...

It's not like this was your first ban here.
I'm sure you received notice of your infractions.

Infractions leads to points.
Points lead to bans.
Points expire over time.

Follow the bouncing ball...

It's not like this was your first ban here. Originally Posted by corona
This is a free internet. This website doesn't even have provider ADS. It's literally nothing but a discussion board now. Yet when people discuss, they get banned.

LOL half the people i was talking to are now banned as well.
This is a free internet. This website doesn't even have provider ADS. It's literally nothing but a discussion board now. Yet when people discuss, they get banned.

LOL half the people i was talking to are now banned as well. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Eccie is a review board regardless if a provider or studio has a NRP, not really a discussion board, especially not one between providers and hobbyists. 96% of the posts on the open board are by male member handles. The real discussions go on in the private forums where the cool kids hang out.

Yes, you are free to express your own opinion (or as some folks call it, a diatribe) on a supposed opinionated board, even the condescending ones you like to do to rile up folks for your entertainment. But as you know, there are consequences for conveying an unwanted opinion that can easily be construed into a disrespectful, rude or insulting post to give you points. Sometimes, depending who you are, giving an on topic opinion at all on anything will get you points as well, using the same method.
This is a free internet. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
What in the hell are you talking about?

This website doesn't even have provider ADS. It's literally nothing but a discussion board now. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Irrelevant. Yet you seem to find some reason in your busy life to come back here and stir shit up. Weird!

Yet when people discuss, they get banned. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Actually, why don't YOU tell US why you were banned? Go to the control panel, give us a screenshot of your "Latest Infractions Received" section. https://www.eccie.net/usercp.php?
Shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.
How is someone able to post after they are banned?
How is someone able to post after they are banned? Originally Posted by cage196
They waited a bit between announcing it and actually swinging the ban hammer.