How the hell do

now i feel like a larger ass than usual.

I do not have any type of man crush on Big Jake the Goat wisperer however, I do find his posts entertaining and sometimes enlightening. My comments were completely meant in jest.

My apologies Jake.

And Wayward you are right on with your question and reasoning.
now i feel like a larger ass than usual.

I do not have any type of man crush on Big Jake the Goat wisperer however, I do find his posts entertaining and sometimes enlightening. My comments were completely meant in jest.

My apologies Jake.

And Wayward you are right on with your question and reasoning. Originally Posted by notanewbie
There is a 1.5% chance that Big Jake is going to shit a live frog today. I think you should reserve any apologies until we see if he can pull that off.
  • R.M.
  • 03-23-2010, 07:22 AM
NAN - I was being polite.

While it would be impolite to cast aspersions on the Houston mod/admin team, did you all miss this?

If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us at the email below. You make your own hours and work when available per your schedule at home or work. This Co-Op is run and operated by women so you will be treated with dignity and respect. You will not be asked to "audition" for the position, nor should you allow yourself to be asked of that by anyone else. Once accepted you will be a Certified Reiki Therapist, a Certification you will be able to use for future endeavors.

info@vipgfereferrals.com

We don't really get that smoking gun of "proof" most of the time the staff has to put their thinking caps on. This doesn't really look pretty, not telling you how to run this sandbox but most folks saw this two days ago. Locking threads, banning, giving out points is all well and good, but when you miss the big stuff... well all those other "rules" fade real quick into silly.

Now you can ban me again or post an apology, the last time I screwed up I posted an apology. Don't get me started on the outing posts that got deleted with no comment, also very weak. Originally Posted by Wayward
Well said
Now you can........................... ............post an apology, Originally Posted by Wayward
<<<<<<<<<<This is me holding my breath........................
The only way anyone is more country than me is if you had to shit outdoors. my college dorm had more people in it then my hometown does.
Holy Batman's ghost. I shit a live frog.
Holy Batman's ghost. I shit a live frog. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Pics! We need pics!
On second thought, maybe not...
Fish Bait!!
Tell Gator ... he loves frog legs...
Way, it should read like this:

"This Co-Op is run and operated by women, one named Paul...."

AND

"Once accepted you will be a Certified Reiki Therapist, a Certification you will be able to use for future endeavors, even if you don't know what Reiki is."
Way, it should read like this:

"This Co-Op is run and operated by women, one named Paul...." Originally Posted by surcher
Now, that is fucking funny.
This is getting funny again.
Ribbit, for his pleasure.
http://www.vipgfereferrals.com/home.html

Certified Reiki Massage Therapist ?????????

Folks let me tell you this from a LMT( Licensed Massage Therapist) stand point. Reiki is not hands on and is not licensed as in massage therapeutic healing through the state of Texas...... The Reiki certification is simply a piece of paper stating you got training. I am level 2......,, was not my thing,, so I never completed the level 3......

To become a LMT you need 500 hours or more of training and be licensed through the state of Texas,,,,,,, also keep 50 CEU's every 2 years to keep your license......

One cannot offer massage therapy in their ad,,, if they are not a licensed massage therapist/(LMT).

A business can be closed down if they do not have a licensed massage therapist on staff and they must be a Licensed Massage Establishment......

I suggest VIP GFE Referrals take Massage Therapist off their website and just say Certified Reiki Therapist or simply offer rub downs instead of Massage Therapy.....

What is Reiki,,, read more here.......
http://www.reiki.org/FAQ/WhatIsReiki.html
  • R.M.
  • 03-23-2010, 11:24 PM
http://www.vipgfereferrals.com/home.html

Certified Reiki Massage Therapist ?????????

Folks let me tell you this from a LMT( Licensed Massage Therapist) stand point. Reiki is not hands on and is not licensed as in massage therapeutic healing through the state of Texas...... The Reiki certification is simply a piece of paper stating you got training. I am level 2......,, was not my thing,, so I never completed the level 3......

To become a LMT you need 500 hours or more of training and be licensed through the state of Texas,,,,,,, also keep 50 CEU's every 2 years to keep your license......

One cannot offer massage therapy in their ad,,, if they are not a licensed massage therapist/(LMT).

A business can be closed down if they do not have a licensed massage therapist on staff and they must be a Licensed Massage Establishment......

I suggest VIP GFE Referrals take Massage Therapist off their website and just say Certified Reiki Therapist or simply offer rub downs instead of Massage Therapy.....

What is Reiki,,, read more here.......
http://www.reiki.org/FAQ/WhatIsReiki.html
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
You can lead the horse or what ever to water but you know. Im just saying...