Hottest Providers 20-35

I would have to say without a doubt that Ferarri is on another level! I've seen many girls listed but Ferarri is just.... im speechless.
Alyssa Nicole has retired recently. Will update the list.

1. Sweet Treat69 - Savannah
2. Bentley Banks
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Safire Sweet
5. Tara Evans
6. Bryleigh
7. Kandy Kelly
8. Berkleigh
9. Wynter Stark
10. Claire Knight
11. Ashley Anders Originally Posted by flghtr65

Thank you for adding me to the first list. I am sad I did not make it to the second. I will work on my hotness and hopefully I will make the 3rd.
Of the girls I have seen (which isn't that many...yet) Yoko is at the top of my list. Not sure if "hot" best describes her, but unbelievably adorable sure does.

That said, Tara Evans name appears in about 50% of these lists, I may have to see her sometime.
This thread is a noobie's gold mine to get started!
Thank you for the mentions!

xoxoxox Safire Sweet
Tara Evans does seem to be quite popular. She does have a nice toned body and nice big boobs. No thank you needed Tara. There are a few girls that seem to make everyone's list. While they are beautiful, you guys should make decisions based on your particular tastes, not someone else's opinion.

I started this thread to remind everyone that we, the 20-35 year old providers run this show. Any woman that puts up an ad will get calls eventually but we are not any women. We are fantasy women and we are good at our jobs.

Tara
Alyssa
Yoko
Safire
Isabella
Adrianna
Bryleigh
MYA MICHELLE
Sasha Foxx
Bentley Banks
Sweet Treat
Berkleigh
Madison
Khloe Cruise...based on looks
Selena
Asian Yaya
Kim Sugar
Little Miss
And the many hotties I did not mention

You ladies keep on rocking it! We are everything a provider should be and we run this show!
Tara Evans does seem to be quite popular. She does have a nice toned body and nice big boobs. No thank you needed Tara. There are a few girls that seem to make everyone's list. While they are beautiful, you guys should make decisions based on your particular tastes, not someone else's opinion.

I started this thread to remind everyone that we, the 20-35 year old providers run this show. Any woman that puts up an ad will get calls eventually but we are not any women. We are fantasy women and we are good at our jobs.

Tara
Alyssa
Yoko
Safire
Isabella
Adrianna
Bryleigh
MYA MICHELLE
Sasha Foxx
Bentley Banks
Sweet Treat
Berkleigh
Madison
Khloe Cruise...based on looks
Selena
Asian Yaya
Kim Sugar
Little Miss
And the many hotties I did not mention

You ladies keep on rocking it! We are everything a provider should be and we run this show! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
+1
Finally ...
Of the girls I have seen (which isn't that many...yet) Yoko is at the top of my list. Not sure if "hot" best describes her, but unbelievably adorable sure does.

That said, Tara Evans name appears in about 50% of these lists, I may have to see her sometime. Originally Posted by skull-4
Yes you do
1.Mya Michelle
2.MonetLuv
3.Erotic Morgan
4. Lily Blake
5. Ava Marcee

These are my top 5 picks from Eccie!

They are all under 30 , and have tight hot sexy young bodies
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her BCD, but DallasBella was a very hot model.

1. Jordon9
2. Safire Sweet
3. Ava Marcee
4. Brown Sugar Baby
5. Mya Michelle
1. Jordon9
2. Safire Sweet
3. Ava Marcee
4. Brown Sugar Baby
5. Mya Michelle Originally Posted by lda523287
Thanks for the Toot
List like these are subjective but in no particular order Fararri, Adorna Kisses,Emary Preston, Nicole Rae, Mya Michelle, Genesis Nicole, Aprill, Adriana Paige, Carla Sweets, Bliss of DFW, Dianna Devin, Asian Yaya,. I am sure I will be adding to this list
I love me some Selena! She is just a lot of fun, sexy and goes all out in a session.
They ladies in this age range I've seen that fit in this are:
Madison May
Tara Evens (been too long)
Carla Sweets
These ladies bodies are awesome!!!