Provider Committment!

We don't? Your words Scorp, you said we don't have to justify our actions. So its OK for the following actions from a provider to do then:

1. NC/NS
2. NC/NS after you shell out money for a hotel room
3. NC/NS after you've used up a good excuse from work or your SO
4. bait n' switch
5. perform poorly
6. cash n' dash

Did I forget anything? Originally Posted by MsElena

However I believe she said in the beginning that she had to tread softly in order not to out the op. I think you would agree that there are more questionable types than ever in our sordid lifestyle...a lot of shit goes on that not so long ago might not have been tolerated..but it seems to me that there is at least 1 or 2 new crackpots appearing weekly. It's almost looks like you have an axe to grind but I don't think that is the case here and while I don't have personnal experience I don't think we are talking about a flake. For what it's worth I believe we are back to the "shades of gray" concerning this and it's almost starting to look like a Witch Hunt.
Are you saying one of these things happened? You're still blind. Are there situations where a call back to cancel wouldn't be warranted, absolutely. The people here are sticking to calling it a NC/NS because YOU HAVEN'T SAID A DAMN THING ABOUT WHY YOU CHOSE NOT TO CALL. So, either keep quiet with your "we agree to disagree" comments and suck up the criticism, or you tell your side and justify to us that it wasn't a NC/NS. Period. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Maybe one day you will be outed, arrested, fired, whatever because a provider buckled under pressure and couldn't keep her mouth shut. Then let me know how important being confidential is.

As "difficult" as some of you are, I would ruin my provider reputation before your family's real life. I will not give a reason FOR HIS SAFETY, not mine.

You want me to clear my NC/NS claim by outing a client? Maybe your the blind one. IMO
big "whatever", You haven't been on the board long enough or part of this discussion at all. What conclusion did you change your mind from and how did you reach it? Or is this a secondary handle? Originally Posted by boardman
So the OP has more pull because....? Just curious how you conclude someone's "eccie value"?

A secondary handle? I could be the OP?
Bristol, IMHO you don't have to justify the NC/NS to us. However, you DO have to justify the NC/NS to the hobbyists that you have (apparently) NC/NS'd. To date, three have indicated that you NC/NS'd them. None of these three have reported that you have responded back to them. Therefore, you wouldn't have outed them by contacting them DIRECTLY either through a PM, e-mail or phone call/text. I don't see why this has turned into a elongated discussion thread when all it would have taken would be a communique from Bristol to one or all of the hobbyists reporting the NC/NS, and then the response from the hobbyists that they have heard back from Bristol.
Wakeup, neither Bristol nor any other girl needs to justify any of their actions or inactions to you or anyone else....nice drive-by though! Originally Posted by scorpio31
Who said that she was required to justify herself? If she doesn't want to explain herself, fine! If that's her choice, then she automatically forfeits her ability to feign righteous indignation. She forfeits her right to act butthurt when someone says she NC/NS'd someone.

Again, she can do what she wants, but if she's not going to offer an explanation, then she can't claim that were all wrong and expect us to magically believe it. That's what I'm saying...

I find it hard to believe that the OP would start a thread saying you NC/NS'd him when even discussing the situation would out personal info about him. Maybe he's that dumb, but, as a testament to my loving nature, I start off believing that people aren't idiots...I I leave that to you or him to prove...
Bristol, IMHO you don't have to justify the NC/NS to us. However, you DO have to justify the NC/NS to the hobbyists that you have (apparently) NC/NS'd. To date, three have indicated that you NC/NS'd them. None of these three have reported that you have responded back to them. Therefore, you wouldn't have outed them by contacting them DIRECTLY either through a PM, e-mail or phone call/text. I don't see why this has turned into a elongated discussion thread when all it would have taken would be a communique from Bristol to one or all of the hobbyists reporting the NC/NS, and then the response from the hobbyists that they have heard back from Bristol. Originally Posted by fritz3552

Would you like me to forward you the email apologies from 2 hobbiest who apologized for starting a thread when they were in the wrong? One already closed his account here.
As promised, if Bristol had a problem with the guy, I totally trust her judgment and support her decision to not meet the fellow! I know her to be especially sharp and intuitive about these type of things. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Yes, I am sure her woman's intuition was on point! No other reason with her reputation.

Hope I'm not hijacking a thread; know it's not Houston, but saw the post and was intrigued.
Yes, I am sure her woman's intuition was on point! No other reason with her reputation.

Hope I'm not hijacking a thread; know it's not Houston, but saw the post and was intrigued. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Thank you sexy lady!
So what your saying is it is a black and white issue?

I see the client get arrested in the parking lot outside his room, but do not call to cancel. Nc/NS?

Wife calls from her cell threatening to call LE for seeing her husband right now at the Plaza Hotel.(where I am) Do I call his cell and cancel? Nc/NS?

You give me 3 references, I tell you that you had 2 go aheads and "Ashlyn" hasn't responded but with the 2 good recent plus other information we can meet today at 2. At 1:45 I get an email from Ashlyn stating you robbed and beat her last week. Ashlyn has 100+stellar reviews and is a respected community member. Do I call and cancel so you can wait outside the hotel and follow me home to my kids?

These are just a few examples of issues ladies deal with daily. You tell me exactly what to do in these situations in which everyone is happy and safe. BTW, you have 5 minutes to make and execute your decision and no do overs . Be careful your decision will be picked apart for days by strangers (with half the story) across the entire country. P.s. you must keep them happy too!

Please excuse any typos, posted with my phone. Originally Posted by Bristol
I was one that added to the nc/ns list here. I however have not emailed her apologizing for her ditching me if she was even there. I know my references were good and i didnt get arrested. No SO contacted her about me. Im only assuming she is referring to the others(OP) or just every day provider safety risk. Whatever her reasoning for nc/ns for me she has decided not to tell me. If she was to send me a pm/text/email and explain it i would definately come back to this thread and say she did. Heck, if it was legit reasoning and i felt i was wrong for saying what i did i would be the first to admit. I have moved on and just consider this a lesson learned. I have never said she was a bad provider or didnt belong here etc. I just feel she should have messaged me with whatever reason or no reason and just said she wouldnt be seeing me. Then i would have been driving away and never would have added to this thread. She does have that right. Just her reiterating there is always more to a story or she is keeping the reason private is not exactly explaining anything to the hobbiest involved. Text/email/call them and tell them and post you have and the answer lies with him wether or not he tells is another story. Just my opinion.....
Bristol I'm sorry! You are 100% correct. Your points have validity and merit. You have changed my mind. As a perfect stranger I shouldn't have judged you. Thanks for showing me a different perspective Originally Posted by bigfatTim
I just have to know: Was this sarcasm, or did you really buy that sob story?
One thing I'm guilty of is treating this hobby like any other business. I have to make myself realize that I'm not buying a truckload of plywood. There are real people on each side of the transaction and both bring their own issues. I love Bristol but admit we've had some schedule issues too. That being said,she's a great woman who puts everything she's got into her appointments and I'll continue to see her as long as she'll have me.
Jesus butt-fucking christ. I don't know why the rest of you are here, but for me its because sometimes I don't want to have to deal with drama to have a little fun. You guys take this shit way too seriously sometimes.

Someone stands you up and doesn't respond within an acceptable time then post a quick note for the rest of the community so we can see if a trend is developing and cross said lady off your list. I don't see a need for a giant shit-storm of other ladies piling on and Wks coming in to defend and everyone getting their spiderman underoos up their asses.
Good lord this thread has gotten out of hand.

Bristol, no offense, but all you are doing is digging yourself into a hole. Your posts don't even make sense. There are three different contributors to this thread who have described similar experiences with NC/NS with you. Are you saying that all three of them gave you reason to believe they were either axe murderers or LE?

Furthermore, why is there nothing but the sound of crickets on Infoshare if this guy is so scary? Clearly you use the reference system for your own security, but are we to assume that the security of other women just isn't a priority to you? One would presume that if the offenses of these three were so severe as to warrant a deliberate NCNS, then surely it would warrant a warning to your fellow providers so that they might be spared the same hassle?

I'm sorry, but your "day in the life of a provider" was silly. So a guy beats and robs a girl, and then turns around and provides you with her information to use as a reference. Is it really your story that this actually happened? Come on.

And you actually saw a guy get arrested in the parking lot? So he's on his way to lock up, and you would have us believe that he would then accuse you of an NCNS? I mean, really? How exactly does that one work? Please don't try to pretend that one of the three gentlemen who posted on this thread claiming that you NCNS'd them fits the above scenario, which would be the only conceivable reason for you to even mention this silly scenario.

As others have stated, you don't have to justify anything to anyone. But you aren't doing yourself any favors either with lame justifications and excuses either. If you can't bring yourself to own your part, and try to make it right, then try not to be too surprised to discover your halo has acquired some tarnish.
Jesus butt-fucking christ. I don't know why the rest of you are here, but for me its because sometimes I don't want to have to deal with drama to have a little fun. You guys take this shit way too seriously sometimes.

Someone stands you up and doesn't respond within an acceptable time then post a quick note for the rest of the community so we can see if a trend is developing and cross said lady off your list. I don't see a need for a giant shit-storm of other ladies piling on and Wks coming in to defend and everyone getting their spiderman underoos up their asses. Originally Posted by drock00
Oh, come on, don't spoil the party. No drama, no fun!
Would you like me to forward you the email apologies from 2 hobbiest who apologized for starting a thread when they were in the wrong? One already closed his account here. Originally Posted by Bristol

Who closed his account? And you think it was because of you?