TEXTING, PM'S, EMAIL.... are you fucking kidding me?

Hey SL sir, is this what you meant by texting and emails?

IB
Hey SL sir, is this what you meant by texting and emails?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I wish it was! LOL
no nipples
no nipples Originally Posted by outlawstarter
Good or bad?
I personally prefer a phone call after a quick pm. But it seems most gents like to text. Either is fine with me. I am a 2 call/text type girl. Ex. "Here's my location...." And 2nd call/text "I am in room 999." Simple and discrete. Originally Posted by Tay
I went to room 999. You weren't there.
I won't use a hobby phone because I don't want my SO to find it, I rely on email or PM's, some providers are OK with that and some cannot seem to wrap their head around it EVEN after I tell them email or PM only, they ask me to send them a text or call them...UGH! I get email on my regular cell and I can erase the emails, so for me it is the safest easiest way to go about the hobby. The downside is when I have a short window to play and I am in my vehicle, usually sitting in a parking lot waiting for reply's from the ladies. It's not rocket surgery for christ's sake! Refs, Yes or no, when and where. And to think it only took scanning over 9 pages of bullshit to get to this.
I went to room 999. You weren't there. Originally Posted by chupataco
That was 666 ....if she was blonde she hash the phone upside down!
I met her, she come to the Jiffy Lube asking for a 710 change (the cap was upside down)