I don't even care if I get points...or banned.

you sank first, i figured i'd go down deep to your level so maybe you'd listen. I was wrong. You personally attack me then claim the high road, good luck with that.

What is up with the name calling that is so childish!
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Spoken like a true emotional being. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I agree, he attacked .. I reposted. that's how that works
I agree, he attacked .. I reposted. that's how that works Originally Posted by budman33
Was it a well written verbal assault?? How Vile! Smells kinda foul.
Wyldeman...... haven't you learned not to pick on the whiners yet?.......

I know it is fun at times but annoying as well.......

Every week we get rid of one and a new one rises up to go wahhhhhh in their place.....
It is kind of interesting that the group of so called civil members that just want everyone to be nice to each other are pretty quick with the name calling.

Just a few of the niceties:

Fat Albert and the gang

Idiot

Douchebag

And the two greatest lines yet posted by none other than Budman33;
"I didn't start it" and "When were you two married again"

Please tell me you're still in grade school. At least that would explain it.
I'm just curious on the anniversary date of your bromance. I think it has a future.
Wyldeman...... haven't you learned not to pick on the whiners yet?.......

I know it is fun at times but annoying as well.......

Every week we get rid of one and a new one rises up to go wahhhhhh in their place..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I was not picking on him! I was just picking around the issue.....

It is fun and annoying. Then a new one rises from the ashes and around and around we go!!!

This guy has been around since 2009 with only 32 post and no reviews....

How do I measure my self with other Hobbyist? By Height.
When it comes to "BUDMAN" I'll go with the guy with 14 reviews over the whiner......
It is kind of interesting that the group of so called civil members that just want everyone to be nice to each other are pretty quick with the name calling.

Just a few of the niceties:

Fat Albert and the gang

Idiot

Douchebag

And the two greatest lines yet posted by none other than Budman33;
"I didn't start it" and "When were you two married again"

Please tell me you're still in grade school. At least that would explain it. Originally Posted by Budman

The real Budman has stood up. This Budman actually has contributed many reviews and over 1K post since 2009.
I was posting reviews on aspd since ... well who cares that board is gone. i don't really want to go with you Whispers, you have Budman. Please provide him reacharounds and not me. This community has a longer history than the eccie version. I find it sad to find some of the most outspoken of this new iteration are so bereft of... hell i cant find a name for you two at the moment. Where's cowboy, he's better at this or ralpheyboy
The real Budman has stood up. This Budman actually has contributed many reviews and over 1K post since 2009. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
lolz no he has spammed the boards, and lacks in many places. Bromance is 3 then? kinky
  • Booth
  • 04-18-2011, 08:47 PM
This is garbage compared to the night shift. What time do Naomi and Fran come back on?
Ahhh I see, it is Bromance x 3, read some of whisper,Budman, Whyldewhatzit. The 3 amigos. whatever. Long story short, you 3 add so little to these boards. We come here for the women, and I dont care how many times you review, when you drive them away we dont get to know their personality other than BBBJTC, CFS, DATY, etc and if thats the only criteria you need to spend your cash then more power to you.

I prefer more.
You're a funny guy. You have been here since October 09 and you have 36 post. Most of which came in the last 48 hours. Zero reviews. Please tell us what you bring to the board? What information have you contributed? The only thing you have done is whine about how someone stole your "handle" and act like a bitch.
Ahhh I see, it is Bromance x 3, read some of whisper,Budman, Whyldewhatzit. The 3 amigos. whatever. Long story short, you 3 add so little to these boards. We come here for the women, and I dont care how many times you review, when you drive them away we dont get to know their personality other than BBBTC, CFS, DATY and if thats the only criteria you need to spend your cash then more power to you.

I prefer more. Originally Posted by budman33

Oooo did not know you were into that.... I bet you like to watch don't you just like you do on the boards. So are you a painter or a moper???

This does not drive women away...

We add so little to the boards! Get a clue reviews are more than the activities. If you had premium access you would know this it is called the ROS section..

When you actually review someone and other members read it then they call the women. This drives business to the ones that get good reviews. Those women are not gonna leave just because there is a little ribbing on the SHMB.....