NY Times getting sued for 250 million over Covington!

• WTF
  • 02-25-2019, 04:43 PM
As for Hoggette? My 5 year old is smarter than that idiot. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
If you have a kid, the dummy in the room is the woman who let you impregnate her!
the dummy in the room is me Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY. Stick to attacking kids. They're more your speed.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 06:05 PM
I’m not lying about this (forbidden topic).

And a frivolous lawsuit is entirely on topic. Did you vote for a candidate who advocated national tort reform? Would you even know it if you did?

That’s what this is. There is no way in hell that anybody suffered 250MM in damages in this incident.

Trial lawyers are the scourge of the conservative movement t. Why are you supporting them now? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The Lantern supports personalities, not issues. He knows nothing about issues...
The Lantern supports personalities, not issues. He knows nothing about issues... Originally Posted by WTF
Neither do you.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 11:02 PM
Neither do you. Originally Posted by bambino
I know the difference between a newspaper and Duke University!

I know this kid is being used like poor ole Paula Jones or Stormy Daniels for that matter. A political pawn.

I know the difference between a newspaper and Duke University!

I know this kid is being used like poor ole Paula Jones or Stormy Daniels for that matter. A political pawn.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, Duke has a great basketball program, the WAPO has a bunch of libtard reporters.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 09:49 AM
Yeah, Duke has a great basketball program, the WAPO has a bunch of libtard reporters. Originally Posted by bambino
And the Duke Basketball players have a better chance of getting paid than this MAGA hat wearing kid!
And the Duke Basketball players have a better chance of getting paid than this MAGA hat wearing kid! Originally Posted by WTF
You want to bet? Although one of their current players will earn a big contract. Maybe as much as the Duke Lacrosse players got!!!!!

https://www.charlotteinjurylawyersbl...er-libel-case/
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 12:21 PM
You want to bet? Although one of their current players will earn a big contract. Maybe as much as the Duke Lacrosse players got!!!!!

https://www.charlotteinjurylawyersbl...er-libel-case/ Originally Posted by bambino
Two things....that case is nothing like this MAGA hat wearing kids is. They are fighting the state.

And even at that, they will lose on appeal.

But again, the cases are nothing alike.

This was a fluid story where the truth was flushed in short order.
Two things....that case is nothing like this MAGA hat wearing kids is. They are fighting the state.

And even at that, they will lose on appeal.

But again, the cases are nothing alike.

This was a fluid story where the truth was flushed in short order. Originally Posted by WTF

No, YOU attempted to flush the truth. Sandman will get paid no matter how much you and YR cry and whine. Proving you know NOTHING about issues. By the way, I should RTM you for rudeness, personal insults, and being gutless.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 03:26 PM
No, YOU attempted to flush the truth. Sandman will get paid no matter how much you and YR cry and whine. Proving you know NOTHING about issues. By the way, I should RTM you for rudeness, personal insults, and being gutless. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
No god damn wonder the kid is suing....he probably has a thin skin parent like yourself who cries about tattling if you're mean to him! You need a hug or a diaper change twinkle toes?
No god damn wonder the kid is suing....he probably has a thin skin parent like yourself who cries about tattling if you're mean to him! You need a hug or a diaper change twinkle toes? Originally Posted by WTF
Are you going to the potty yet? Without your mommy holding your hand?