HOW ABOUT A SELFIE THREAaaaaaaddddDDDD

Call me at 210-976-SQUISH

Way to kill this thread Von. Haha. I think I will RTM it as this image is not cool.
Shame on you Von. Being here for so long and not posting rates and menu with your pic.
Too bad Von but I'm lifting my NBA policy
Originally Posted by joshharris86 - Shame on you Von. Being here for so long and not posting rates and menu with your pic
Posting rates in a coed thread would be an Ad Violation.

Originally posted by Asian_nuts - Too bad Von but I'm lifting my NBA policy
That's ok. I don't see Asians. They scare me.,

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Way to kill this thread Von. Haha. I think I will RTM it as this image is not cool. Originally Posted by big35hurt
Shame on you Von. Being here for so long and not posting rates and menu with your pic. Originally Posted by joshharris86
Too bad Von but I'm lifting my NBA policy Originally Posted by asian_nuts

[hooker private tags] Ladies, I've called this Von character and not only he stood me up for hours, when he finally showed up, clearly bait and switch. Stay away! [/hooker private tags]
[hooker private tags] Ladies, I've called this Von character and not only he stood me up for hours, when he finally showed up, clearly bait and switch. Stay away! [/hooker private tags] Originally Posted by Camille Fox
You've called him? Now you've done it - you're now on his "Help me with a loan for the phone bill" list. You have no one to blame but yourself.
You've called him? Now you've done it - you're now on his "Help me with a loan for the phone bill" list. You have no one to blame but yourself. Originally Posted by CoverMe

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but you know us women... We are visual creatures.
Lol at Camille...
Maybe Mokoa will point him for the duck lips and illegal use of a sharpie pen.
double post

Me ready for a good time!!!!!
Between Von And Nuts, my dick has attempted to take refuge in my ass.

Thanks guys....
Oldtiger, I'll PIITA for you (so you can get me verified status sooner. I got more pics to post up for my future showcase)

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
ThreAD. Should be moved to the trash. Haha. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if a guy calls for a date Von. SMH lately