Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Saying "I don't care enough" so often is a bit like constantly replying "not worth it"
sorry won't defend myself or others again Originally Posted by !VI!
That is not what he is saying, little one.

You can run around here calling people names, cussing your ass off with while carrying out personal attacks on people. There are guidelines that dictate we try to be civil while debating points of discussion.

And that is the difference? Were you arguing the merits of their points? Or were you ripping them a new one with malice in your sweet sweet heart?

You'll catch on, !iv!. You are very entertaining. It just may cost you a few points to learn how to do it.
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 08:42 AM
Keep it civil or keep it in your mouth, enough of the name calling Originally Posted by surfindick

ok i've woken up now...

surfin you are one of the FEW moderators besides EW and Von i like but, WTH, you gave me a infraction because I WAS RUDE!, in this thread ALONE there is been some much shade thrown at me and even worse there are countless other POSTS on eccie in dallas posted in the last 72 hours the are CLEARLY far worse then the little name calling posts... you just pinged me for... finally blow up because someone s rude to another provider, but he's post isn't seen as rude.. EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY WAS!

the excusse you bring it on you self s not an exceptable one... just that simple... THERE IS NO REASON SOME OF THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT have recieved temp bans by now, and i've been banned for some of the stupidest reasons in the book...

i'm sorry sir if you are finding what they are posting funny haha what even but, MANY of the post are from people who do not know me there for are in theory making rude speculations and essentially defamation of character, which i can easily do MYSELF with out the use of some of the highly offensive terms and phrases they are been seen using !

DON'T BELIEVE ME I CAN COPY AND PAST MANY OF THEIR POST THAT HAVE CLEARLY BROKEN ECCIE GUIDELINES INCLUDNG but not limited to excessive rudeness, provoking or flaming messages ment to target another member, speculation of medical of medical condition

cra·zy
ˈkrāzē/
informal
adjective
adjective: crazy; comparative adjective: crazier; superlative adjective: craziest
  1. 1.
    mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.
    "Stella went crazy and assaulted a visitor"
    synonyms:mad, insane, out of one's mind, deranged, demented, not in one's right mind, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unhinged, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare; Moreinformalmental, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off one's rocker, not right in the head, round/around the bend, raving mad, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, ditzy, loony, bananas, loco, with a screw loose, touched, gaga, not all there, out to lunch, crackers, nutso, out of one's tree, wacko, gonzo;
    vulgar slangbatshit
    "he was acting like a crazy person"

antonyms:sane

2. 2.
    extremely enthusiastic.
    "I'm crazy about Cindy"
    synonymsassionate about, (very) keen on, enamored of, infatuated with, smitten with, devoted to; More(very) enthusiastic about, fanatical about;
    informalwild about, mad about, nuts about, hog-wild about, gone on
    "he's crazy about her"

antonyms:indifferent, apathetic

3. 3.
    (of an angle) appearing absurdly out of place or in an unlikely position.
    "the monument leaned at a crazy angle"

• archaic
      (of a ship or building) full of cracks or flaws; unsound or shaky.

adverbNorth American

adverb: crazy
  1. 1.
    extremely.
    "I've been crazy busy"

nounNorth American

noun: crazy; plural noun: crazies
  1. 1.
    a mentally deranged person.

and i will go back a f'n RTM EVERY SINGLE POST THAT SOMEONE HAS MADE! since you are so focused on keeping the commnunity polite and proper....

there is step one EQUAL PUNISHMENT

TPC is broken it in EVERY SINGLE POST HE HAS MAD IN REGARDS TO ME! but has NOT been approached about it SINCE HE IS STILL F'N DOING IT

done posting for a while, this is just stupid
Everyone else sees it dear that you are the issue you don't and probably never will. You're a know-it-all kid that comes here with these posts that are obviously intended to create a stir and then you get upset when people call you out.

Your first post from your latest return sounded like you realized you've been going overboard but since then your antimosity seems to have grown. It's not healthy for you to be here or clients to visit you, I think you being banned is in the best interest of everyone on this site.

ok i've woken up now...

surfin you are one of the FEW moderators besides EW and Von i like but, WTH, you gave me a infraction because I WAS RUDE!, in this thread ALONE there is been some much shade thrown at me and even worse there are countless other POSTS on eccie in dallas posted in the last 72 hours the are CLEARLY far worse then the little name calling posts... you just pinged me for... finally blow up because someone s rude to another provider, but he's post isn't seen as rude.. EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY WAS!

the excusse you bring it on you self s not an exceptable one... just that simple... THERE IS NO REASON SOME OF THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT have recieved temp bans by now, and i've been banned for some of the stupidest reasons in the book...

i'm sorry sir if you are finding what they are posting funny haha what even but, MANY of the post are from people who do not know me there for are in theory making rude speculations and essentially defamation of character, which i can easily do MYSELF with out the use of some of the highly offensive terms and phrases they are been seen using !

DON'T BELIEVE ME I CAN COPY AND PAST MANY OF THEIR POST THAT HAVE CLEARLY BROKEN ECCIE GUIDELINES INCLUDNG but not limited to excessive rudeness, provoking or flaming messages ment to target another member, speculation of medical of medical condition

cra·zy
ˈkrāzē/
informal
adjective
adjective: crazy; comparative adjective: crazier; superlative adjective: craziest
  1. 1.
    mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.
    "Stella went crazy and assaulted a visitor"
    synonyms:mad, insane, out of one's mind, deranged, demented, not in one's right mind, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unhinged, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare; Moreinformalmental, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off one's rocker, not right in the head, round/around the bend, raving mad, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, ditzy, loony, bananas, loco, with a screw loose, touched, gaga, not all there, out to lunch, crackers, nutso, out of one's tree, wacko, gonzo;
    vulgar slangbatshit
    "he was acting like a crazy person"

antonyms:sane

2. 2.
    extremely enthusiastic.
    "I'm crazy about Cindy"
    synonymsassionate about, (very) keen on, enamored of, infatuated with, smitten with, devoted to; More(very) enthusiastic about, fanatical about;
    informalwild about, mad about, nuts about, hog-wild about, gone on
    "he's crazy about her"

antonyms:indifferent, apathetic

3. 3.
    (of an angle) appearing absurdly out of place or in an unlikely position.
    "the monument leaned at a crazy angle"

• archaic
      (of a ship or building) full of cracks or flaws; unsound or shaky.

adverbNorth American

adverb: crazy
  1. 1.
    extremely.
    "I've been crazy busy"

nounNorth American

noun: crazy; plural noun: crazies
  1. 1.
    a mentally deranged person.

and i will go back a f'n RTM EVERY SINGLE POST THAT SOMEONE HAS MADE! since you are so focused on keeping the commnunity polite and proper....

there is step one EQUAL PUNISHMENT

TPC is broken it in EVERY SINGLE POST HE HAS MAD IN REGARDS TO ME! but has NOT been approached about it SINCE HE IS STILL F'N DOING IT

done posting for a while, this is just stupid Originally Posted by !VI!

DAAAYUM. You prolly need to get some more sleep.
  • Tetas
  • 11-17-2014, 09:04 AM
Let the countdown begin...lol

Isn't dictionary.com great Miss VI?
What happened to her NOT posting so much? Oh to be young and 20 again. Lol
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Everyone else sees it dear that you are the issue you don't and probably never will. You're a know-it-all kid that comes here with these posts that are obviously intended to create a stir and then you get upset when people call you out.

Your first post from your latest return sounded like you realized you've been going overboard but since then your antimosity seems to have grown. It's not healthy for you to be here or clients to visit you, I think you being banned is in the best interest of everyone on this site.

Originally Posted by EasyLover214

and what gives YOU the right to decide on any of that
Good grief....You are not even entertaining anymore.

YYAAWWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!

The Original Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby
This thread really could use some taint photos ... ijs.
This thread really could use some taint photos ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint is the cure for every problem, this is a taint board after all
How about Monday Funday photos to lighten everything up around here?
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Good grief....You are not even entertaining anymore.

YYAAWWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!

The Original Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

.... should i care? i asked a serious question

if you don't lke the thread DON'T FUCKNG READ IT
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 10:57 AM
How about Monday Funday photos to lighten everything up around here? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

OF YOU YES PLEASE