Before the myth sets in: Romney was right, Crowley was wrong, and Obama lied

youre the only user that likes your posts

and cut out all the ha ha ha shit that takes up so fuckin much space .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Except for the three, that liked his last post. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2012, 02:25 PM
watch his post ... the minute he makes a post theres an automatic 1 user liked the post ..

and of course theres always one or two numbnuts that click like after they read what I originally said

you?

see? I liked my comment

oh yeah, I could care less about the small ha ha ha stuff, but when I have to scroll down for 10 minutes to get to the next read its overkill ..
watch his post ... the minute he makes a post theres an automatic 1 user liked the post ..

and of course theres always one or two numbnuts that click like after they read what I originally said

you?

see? I liked my comment

oh yeah, I could care less about the small ha ha ha stuff, but when I have to scroll down for 10 minutes to get to the next read its overkill .. Originally Posted by CJ7
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2012, 03:07 PM
like that only x4

ready set, GO
like that only x4

ready set, GO Originally Posted by CJ7
HA HA to infinity and beyond.
Whirly, that is a devastating ad. I hope it gets played a lot.
Wishful thinking.

Only a "non-story" because the biased media won't cover it.

"Candy" is struggling to salvage what little credibility she has left, after having been previously reminded by the debate organizers to remain a moderator and keep her opinions to herself. Having not followed their instructions she has facilitated the lie.

Obaminable will have another opportunity to "man up" next week. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why does it make any difference if it's a premeditated attack? Why does it matter when we announced the determination that it was a premeditated attack?
It makes a difference because Obama lied. He wanted to blame it on a lame video, not his failed policies and lack of security. He lied to cover up the real reason four Americans, including our Ambassador and two Navy Seals dying.

He lied to cover his ass. It's reprehensible. I'm surprised even you are defending him on this, TTH, but then you're a tort lawyer, so I guess it's not surprising.
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Hello Pentagon ..

this is a terrorist cell ... were planning an attack, premeditated

riiiiiiiiiiiiight
It makes a difference because Obama lied. He wanted to blame it on a lame video, not his failed policies and lack of security. He lied to cover up the real reason four Americans, including our Ambassador and two Navy Seals dying.

He lied to cover his ass. It's reprehensible. I'm surprised even you are defending him on this, TTH, but then you're a tort lawyer, so I guess it's not surprising. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LLLLLADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

EL DIPSHIT DEL ANO!
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Who the fuck cares?

There was confusion, there were multiple things going on, there was some rioting in Bhengazi and elsewhere because of the video, there was a terrorist attack, statements were being made with:

- a view to the wider political debate and to ensure the situation was not inflamed, and maybe so that other things could go on of which we are righfully not being informed

- as new information was coming in.

To turn this into an 'Obama was lying' and to trawl through every word being stated is simply a sign of desparation.

I guess the next thing you dumbheads want to do is blame Obama for not telling the world that idiot was about to blow up the federal reserve, and to criticise him for personally giving the bomb to the terrorist.

Geez, grow up can't you?

The Secret Service is called such for a reason.

If you agree that we are in a war against terrorism, then there will be some clouding of truth and delays in information.

Get over it.

Didn't you know disinformation is a weapon of war?

Geeeez.
Who the fuck cares? Originally Posted by essence
Millions of United States citizens care . . . but you wouldn't understand that, essence. COG put it succinctly:

He lied to cover his ass. It's reprehensible. I'm surprised even you are defending him on this, TTH, but then you're a tort lawyer, so I guess it's not surprising.
Who the fuck cares?

There was confusion, there were multiple things going on, there was some rioting in Bhengazi and elsewhere because of the video, there was a terrorist attack, statements were being made with:

- a view to the wider political debate and to ensure the situation was not inflamed, and maybe so that other things could go on of which we are righfully not being informed

- as new information was coming in.

To turn this into an 'Obama was lying' and to trawl through every word being stated is simply a sign of desparation.

I guess the next thing you dumbheads want to do is blame Obama for not telling the world that idiot was about to blow up the federal reserve, and to criticise him for personally giving the bomb to the terrorist.

Geez, grow up can't you?

The Secret Service is called such for a reason.

If you agree that we are in a war against terrorism, then there will be some clouding of truth and delays in information.

Get over it.

Didn't you know disinformation is a weapon of war?

Geeeez. Originally Posted by essence
Ofuckhead did it for politics, you get what you sow...