Provider with best personality

EmilyEzzell actually rents her personality. It's not really hers.

Don't ask me how I know. You're just going to have to trust me on this one.

Sorry to disappoint you Emily. Your warped, twisted and silly personality is NOT accepted - it is simply tolerated. Originally Posted by randall flagg
What?? No 'Lol'????

(ya know, as in, "I'd like to take advantage of your review special. yes, of course I will write a review - 'Lol'".)

Lol
I am not disappointed Randall. I don't mind if I'm tolerated. My response ^^above^^ was my attempt at deflecting with humor. I'm usually the only one laughing at myself. It amuses me when I'm goofy. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Dammit was gonna see ya again -but the goofy threw me off. I was hoping for Minnie Mouse - or Daisy Duck - Goofy doesnt do it for me
MarieLynn of DFW ... damn really.. No one dropped that one yet? Originally Posted by mentcondition
I agree and would put MarieLynn at the top of my list. She has a great personality and I really enjoyed spending time with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randall flagg View Post

Sorry to disappoint you Emily. Your warped, twisted and silly personality is NOT accepted - it is simply tolerated.

What?? No 'Lol'????

(ya know, as in, "I'd like to take advantage of your review special. yes, of course I will write a review - 'Lol'".)

Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
definitely should have put the lol - have met EE - and she is a true delight - i neither accept nor tolerate her personality - I love her personality - and in re-reading my post I can see how it may have been misconstrued -
Thanks for the clear up Randall. I kind of thought that is what you meant. If you know Emily you know kindness. If you know Emily you know humor. If you know Emily you know a very good friend of mine.
Me too! Lol
I've chatted with and met a lot of great providers, but hands down, the one with the best personality (who has already been mentioned a couple of times) is Autumn Spring.
She is the most genuine, most caring lady I've ever met. She will melt you with one glance. I love her dearly.
add197531.......Thank you sweet man!!

XOXOXO :-)
Madison May
Tara Evans
Kelly TNT
Myra
Either WP or THN. Depending on my mood.
I think this tread should stop. Am I wrong?
I'm sorry