Daily west Texas weather report

29 in fayettenam, 1 inch of snow. Didn't even stick to the sidewalks.
29 in fayettenam, 1 inch of snow. Didn't even stick to the sidewalks. Originally Posted by jw4591
I'm sure glad I went to Giant Eagle and bought a shit load of toilet paper, milk and bottled water.
It's warmed up to 31 here in Austin. Up in the hills near the lakes it's about 26. Quick beer run and then it's kickoff time.

HOOK 'EM!
I have no idea how cold it is outside.
The car has a nice white layer on it.....

It 70 and sunny inside the house though!
  • FFH
  • 12-07-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm sure glad I went to Giant Eagle and bought a shit load of toilet paper, milk and bottled water. Originally Posted by Big Stig

Screw giant eagle. I go to the liquor store and load up
Screw giant eagle. I go to the liquor store and load up Originally Posted by FFH
I rent a Uhaul and make that run for stock in July, just in case
27 was high yesterday. And it is 15 right now.
Screw giant eagle. I go to the liquor store and load up Originally Posted by FFH
My State store does deliveries to my place. It's much easier that way.
What the heck is up with all this "State Store" shit? Last time I wanted a random six pack, I had to drive across the river to Jersey.
What the heck is up with all this "State Store" shit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All PA liquor sales are controlled by a state-run monopoly. Same as in Hasa Diga UT.
Fuckin LCB
  • CJ7
  • 12-10-2013, 03:45 PM
44 right now, 30's at night ... clear

upper 60's by the 19th, lows mid 50's
All PA liquor sales are controlled by a state-run monopoly. Same as in Hasa Diga UT. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hasa Diga UT? What does that mean? There is no such thing as a liquor monopoly at The University of Texas, LL. I don't know if there are any "dry" cities or counties left in Texas, but it was a strange place here when you couldn't buy a drink.

They changed the law when I was in my 20s.

But UT never had any special liquor laws, if that's what you're suggesting.
Here in the libtard northeast they have decided that only the government is qualified to sell alcohol
Fuckin government