The Highest Form Of Flattery?

• WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 03:51 PM
GRRRRRRRR You do not happen to have a dog I could insult now do you??? Originally Posted by Becky

Comparing that lil fella to a rodent wasn't an insult, it was a compliment!

Probably the best thing ever been said about him!

Take him to Dallas....those folks thinks things like that a dawg! They probably got their men trained to pick up the lil bastards caca while its still warm too.

There, I gotcha ya another plug in for your trip and took a free shot at those high brow Dallasites!
Bouncing on this mini tramp is better than the walls that I am accustomed to. Originally Posted by Ansley
I'd like to bounce on a tramp.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Nothing but Feisty, intelligent women around these parts.
So Ansley will be in Dallas starting June 11.

Now Ansley what should any redblooded American male with extra Bengies in his wallet do if he's going to be in the Dallas area say on or after June 11?

[I got you another not so subtle plug:t rampoline:]
Hmmm, I'll be in Tulsa then. Maybe I'll jump onto a freight train or something.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:14 PM

Now Ansley what should any redblooded American male with extra Bengies in his wallet do if he's going to be in the Dallas area say on or after June 11?

[I got you another not so subtle plug:t rampoline:] Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Hopefully one of our brothers to the north will go to the SPCA and get her a proper dawg.
Hmmm, I'll be in Tulsa then. Maybe I'll jump onto a freight train or something. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
You hear that Ans....Marcus Aurelius plans on some fine dining with you in a freight train. Hell that might be worth putting on my dance shoes and tapping out Mr Bojangles for ya'll.
Hmmm, I'll be in Tulsa then. Maybe I'll jump onto a freight train or something. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
A freight car from Tulsa to Dallas? Now there is a unique way of getting around.
Yeah. I'm trying out this smart ass thing.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah. I'm trying out this smart ass thing. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Leave that old soft shoe to Silver hair, ragged shirt and baggy pants......

[I got you another not so subtle plug:t rampoline:] Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Thanks guys, but no more shameless plugs. Mr Bull has already locked down one thread today. I would hate for anybody to get points.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys, but no more shameless plugs. Mr Bull has already locked down one thread today. I would hate for anybody to get points. Originally Posted by Ansley
Did you see the chicks on that site? Can you say ''Come to Daddy lil Comrades''
A freight car from Tulsa to Dallas? Now there is a unique way of getting around. Originally Posted by Ansley
http://www.greyhound.com/home/ticketcenter/en/Step4.asp

he could roll down there Tudor-style?????? hundred bucks RT
Did you see the chicks on that site? Can you say ''Come to Daddy lil Comrades'' Originally Posted by WTF

Yeah, I'd help that Natalia or Natasha or what ever the hell her name is get a green card if she like....:cupidarro w:
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:36 PM
http://www.greyhound.com/home/ticketcenter/en/Step4.asp

he could roll down there Tudor-style?????? hundred bucks RT Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I'm laughing WITH ya Charles!
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I'd help that Natalia or Natasha or what ever the hell her name is get a green card if she like....:cupidarro w: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
If she'd like??????????????? WTF, you slipping atlman?.....Make her like it!!!!!