$4 Gas

A lot of comments on that video that these are concepts... Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

All start out as concept vehicles. Tesla has concept vehicles. It's all a sign of what is heading down the road.
There are some really good EV channels on YT that are more trustworthy and actually go onsite and interview manufacturers and do real world EV testing. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Yup lots of smearing goes on in YT in quite a few other fields. It really gets bad on Tech issues between Apple & M$, Intel vs AMD, HHD vs SSD and now throw in M.2, one RAM vs another. You have to take all with a grain of salt......just like this SHMB....LOL
Yup lots of smearing goes on in YT in quite a few other fields. It really gets bad on Tech issues between Apple & M$, Intel vs AMD, HHD vs SSD and now throw in M.2, one RAM vs another. You have to take all with a grain of salt......just like this SHMB....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
Absolutely. There's so much disinformation; companies trying to edge out competitors, ad click bait etc. You reay. do have to take everything with a grain of salt.
The ones that catch me sometimes. I'll see an interesting article on a band, click on it. Then there's like a paragraph of info, then click [next] to see the next paragraph on a new page. Ad clicks. The webpage admin gets paid for the clicks because there's an ad that I completely ignore on every page. Who actually clicks on these ads? Even if it's a product that I'm interested in I'm never going to click that ad to purchase it. I guess people still do, or it wouldn't still be a thing. Maybe it's the poor saps who had QVC boxes piled up to the ceiling back in the 80's. lol.
https://www.businessinsider.com/suez...flation-2021-3

I'm sure this also will make higher gas prices the fault of President Joe Biden.

In case you missed the video:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2771826
https://www.businessinsider.com/suez...flation-2021-3

I'm sure this also will make higher gas prices the fault of President Joe Biden.

In case you missed the video:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2771826 Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Trump blames Obama !
Yes its coming back.
Just as Chucky always comes back.
Trump blames Obama ! Originally Posted by bf0082

Because it's among one of the largest ships in the world trump would claim he owns it. But then, if it ever "got stuck" somewhere he'd say it wasn't his.
Hmm? I guess we're not the only ones projecting?
See! I told ya' it's fun.
Looks like $4 gas is the least of our upcoming problems.....

A Future of Secular Stagnation
The Biden budget predicts a not very Roaring Twenties.

One critique of President Biden’s historic spending blowout is that it steals economic growth from the future in return for a temporary surge in the next two years. Imagine our surprise to see the White House confirm this criticism in its own budget proposal.
In a phrase, the President’s economists are predicting the return of “secular stagnation.” Readers may recall that unfortunate term from the Obama Presidency, when leftish economists sought to explain why growth seemed stuck at 2% or so despite unprecedented monetary stimulus.

The Biden budget says we’re likely to stagnate again after the Keynesian spending flood of 2021 and 2022—though at even lower growth rates than the slow-growth Obama years.
It’s how the wealthy control inflation to maintain their wealth with no risk, welcome to reaganomics, corporate America runs the world
keeping on topic, when do we expect this $4 a gallon gas, in Bidens second term ?
Well it's already over 3 bucks in B-lo.... From $1.90 to $3.20 in five months.... he's off and running.....
over 3 in ROC also
Here's a little cherry on top of the rising gas prices for ya....

Biden Pushes for Wartime Tax Rates
Unlike the levies of the world wars, his would be permanent and without extensive deductions
over 3 in ROC also Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Paid 2.59 today in roch

So there’s that