♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

The average ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc.
The caloric content of an average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 15 calories.

Ill keep my cream fillings as my desserts..............IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ok, that's really a little TMI. Knowing you ladies want it that bad is good enough for me.
i agree.....i like the 15 calorie part but the rest can be left in closet. So now that we have been exposed to our dna breakdown of male sperm....

how about the break down of female cum juice or pussy lubrication...? Heck we are licking for awhile of flowing juices..... Yall get off easy with one explosion from us.
Knowledge is your friend and so is google............If Im curious or intrigued about something, then I set out to learn all I can on that subject and if its a skill then learn how to do it to my very best.............Lifes to short not to have fun!!
Ok, that's really a little TMI. Knowing you ladies want it that bad is good enough for me. Originally Posted by boardman
You got it darlin !!, all I know is I cant go one day without at least three loads..I want to slurp it all up..I want it hot an sticky and down my throat ,of course I may put some on my tounge so I can savor the taste of it, salty and sweet and just plain yummy..
quote--Ok, that's really a little TMI. Knowing you ladies want it that bad is good enough for me.

oh yes and we DO want it...and want it BAD!!!!! lol
Anyway I can get it...I'll shoot it in any position
well darlin Im on my knees for you right now..bring it on..
well Rebecka I just sent you a PM then I read this thread and am having some thoughts LOL and waitng for your reply and hopes our timing works out
well Rebecka I just sent you a PM then I read this thread and am having some thoughts LOL and waitng for your reply and hopes our timing works out Originally Posted by tjs8488
I like them on their knees with hands tied behind there back and a collar and leash, but first i teasing by rubbing my cock and balls all over their face, and talk dirty to them .
them have them beg for my man nectar. LOl! yeah! I know I'm one sick puppy!
I love a good 69 with me on top
If you have a gal with a true and serious cum addiction, she will literally beg you for your "man nectar" and do whatever it takes to make sure you load is as large as possible which includes worshipping and caressing your balls. All of the gals who have posted here cant get enough and are begging for feedings.
Some of the cumsluts won't share the nector and that makes them greedy cumsluts...they need to share stuff damn it...
All of the gals who have posted here cant get enough and are begging for feedings. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Nope can't get enough...more please

And Cumalot im sorry Im such a greeeedyyy Cum Slut.. I will share if you want me to..but I prefer all of it to myself...I cannot ever get enough its just so f***ing yummy ....** memories of that smooth whitechocolate cream**
WOW, what a GREAT Ad, and one that EVERY hooker can partake of!!