Wake up.

Old Ho appears for her 7,000th post.
TEBOW LIVES
In the flesh....Now we wait for the fly with his white knights and the one with the BBD.....

Maybe I'll even talk dirty for him. But you can translate that to down to him. He likes it. I have a sense for these things.
OL HO back from the dead.....again....

OL HO back from the dead.....again.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Originally Posted by Russ38

... and looking better than ever!

Next thing ya know, Father Wayward (RIP) will rise from his grave.
In the flesh....Now we wait for the fly with his BLIND SHEEP.....BAAAAAAA and the one with the BBD.....

Maybe I'll even talk dirty for him. But you can translate that to down to him. He likes it. I have a sense for these things. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
FTFY....xo
The "Wheel" statement may have been used in another thread, maybe even before my time, it's still such an abstract statement it makes no sense regardless. You come on the scene with a new handle but we are all aware that you've been here before. Defending yourself in the third person was a neat card trick but you're not really fooling anyone. I'm not trying to correct you or SD, I'm just saying the last two posts were much like the first post. Making no sense and in need of translation. At least you're staying on topic. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Armatures...
Honey, there isn't a legitimate point within an AU of that post...you fail... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oh Wakeup..... The OP made more than one claim against you and all you can do is focus on the outing claim. Okay, okay I'll give you that one. Outing is a serious issue, but I think in your case you'd be hard pressed to isolate the origin of information considering half the whores in Houston know your first name. That isn't the part I find entertaining though.

Let me highlight those entertaining yet legitimate points for you Wakeup. The first one should have been odvious but I'll translate. He says you're a boy who never grew up. I'd say he hit the center of the bulls eye with that shot. Your little list is proof you prefer lunchroom antics to boardroom brass.

Second, the OP called you a drama king. Bingo Buddy! I don't think there has ever been a more accurate statement made in eccie.

There ya go....two legitimate points where he CALLED YOU OUT! Why don't you go respond to his accusations directly? Honey, I think that'd be a hoot
Sweet summer rain
Sweet summer rain Originally Posted by dearhunter
We are all quite well blessed on this very joyous day.
. He says you're a boy who never grew up. I'd say he hit the center of the bulls eye with that shot. Your little list is proof you prefer lunchroom antics to boardroom brass.

Second, the OP called you a drama king. Bingo Buddy! I don't think there has ever been a more accurate statement made in eccie.

There ya go....two legitimate points where he CALLED YOU OUT! Why don't you go respond to his accusations directly? Honey, I think that'd be a hoot Originally Posted by Macy Manning
Who are you to talk?

Aren't you that whore that made some other whores pay you up front to share incall, then changed the locks on them unexpectedly, then gave them the run around when asked about it and never returned their cash?

How grown up is that?

Or do I need to start a separate thread about that?
Let's start a separate thread for that. It's an epic whore drama story.
Aren't you that whore that made some other whores pay you up front to share incall, then changed the locks on them unexpectedly, then gave them the run around when asked about it and never returned their cash?

How grown up is that?

Or do I need to start a separate thread about that? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
To quote Peachez Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-HaHa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha

You ain't got your facts straight on this one Sugar Booger. I'm'a gonna let Macy hip all y'all to the whore that did what to whom. We even used my truck to tote all the shit. Wait, let me see if it's still funny how wrong you are. Ya, it is Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-HaHa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha
Who are you to talk?

How grown up is that?

Or do I need to start a separate thread about that? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Let's start a separate thread for that. It's an epic whore drama story. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
We are in agreement!
yeah I thought that was you.

Carry on with ya'lls crusade. I'll check back in on the epicness when I'm done mopping my house.