No way Mooshell is a female!!!

so nobody is winning a debate against her... she graduated from Princeton and Harvard law. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And you think that makes her smart? Best I can tell the only thing she’s ever accomplished is a no show hospital administrator job, earned because she was pegging a state Senator.
The PM of New Zealand is a Tranny!!!!

https://t.me/rrndaily/152706
And you think that makes her smart? Best I can tell the only thing she’s ever accomplished is a no show hospital administrator job, earned because she was pegging a state Senator. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You’d think pegging a state senator would appeal to some members of our well adjusted group.

The PM of New Zealand is a Tranny!!!!

https://t.me/rrndaily/152706 Originally Posted by bambino
Another of bambino’s lies.

Believes anything he reads on social media malware sites.

No wonder hes constantly in a confused rage.
It’s a parody, genius.
A parody? Not presented as such and posted by a notoriously funny guy!

hahahahshshshs
Lustylad doesn't think their dads made a phone call. Maybe you could enlighten him... Originally Posted by adav8s28
Hey adav8, pay attention. I just pointed out how in Hunter's case, a phone call was made! Admittedly, it wasn't Daddy Biden (the "Big Guy") who made the call. But who would you rather have pulling strings to get you into Yale Law - your daddy or the President of the United States Slick Willy?

And looking to Lucas McLame for "enlightenment" is like asking Charles Barkley for a golf lesson!

I was not defending Al Gore... Originally Posted by adav8s28
Of course you weren't. You were just hoping nobody mentioned him.

Hey I forgot about Al Gore. I wonder why. Is it because he is a dim-retard? .

Nice balanced report there. I don't care that the game works the same way for dim-retards. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Well, kudos to you for finally showing a little self-awareness!
Why does Bambino pick on Michelle Obama? Originally Posted by adav8s28
You already told us. Bam is a Republican and all Republicans are ipso facto racist. Remember?

The Obama's (sic) get picked on by the republicans because they are black or identify as black... Originally Posted by adav8s28
Next question: Why do you admire Moochelle? Is it because she is gender-fluid like you?
While I was getting my bullshit MBA degree, I dated a Columbian chick. On our 1st date, she told me she had no business being at that school and was only there because she was a Hispanic female. She was a 1st year, and I was a 2nd year.

Anyway, I moved to Los Angeles after I graduated. We were no longer dating but we remained friends. She came out to visit to get out of the snow. She actually was a TA in FSA (financial statement analysis) and FM (financial modeling) at the time... she told me that while we were at the Beverly Center mall walking around. All I said was "now do you think you were smart enough to be there?" She teared up and said "yes".

So yeah, people can find what they want on the internet without knowing shit. Go outside and live it and then talk about it. Don't give me malware bullshit links from a bullshit site to share your narrative when you haven't actually experienced what you are talking about in RL.

She didn't think she deserved to be there, so she busted her ass to make sure she did and was way above most who were there when she graduated. That's my point. My point is not about fucking a Columbian chick in grad school. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Gee Luke, thanks for sharing another pointless, long-winded tale with everyone!

My main takeaway is - your Colombian friend never taught you how to spell her native country correctly!
Dudes trying to tell me what I've actually witnessed in person for 7 years. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Did someone just offer you Erectile Dysfunction advice, Luke?

Sorry, I must've missed that!
I'll say it quickly - if you give enough, your dumb ass kid gets in no matter what. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Not always, Luke.

Ah yes-- Tucker. A man with all the money and advantages in the world, who still couldn't go Ivy League-- and was rejected by the CIA and then told by his father to go into journalism... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Tucker was rejected by the CIA? I did not know that.

I guess he wasn't a commie like John Brennan.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2314286&highlight=
You can go f**ck yourself. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Tucker was rejected by the CIA? I did not know that.

I guess he wasn't a commie like John Brennan.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2314286&highlight= Originally Posted by lustylad

Mz preston is correct. i was surprised to read he applied to the CIA. they could use a director like Tucker!!!