New to the Hobby - terrible experience so far =/

So many worded lincks and all.....looks familiar..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Forreals
Nice to be under you Luv! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Give a kitty a licken'.....Purrr
A dinner date from a BP girl is not going to happen. I'm on Bp but only do dinners with P411 guys Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Now thats hilarious...
Lil advice..
1) stay off BP,
2) do your homework,
3) find someone that shares your interests
4) communicate
5) think with the head on your shoulders
Lil advice..
1) stay off BP,
2) do your homework,
3) find someone that shares your interests
4) communicate
5) think with the head on your shoulders Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
6. Use your brain
7. Don't invite the mother of that hooker to dinner with you!
-And finally, I'm adamant that I refuse to "sleep my way to the top." There's much in life that I've never done - an incredible amount of things that I've never done - that I would like to do at least once in this lifetime. Some of the most basic essential services that people talk about are things I've never experienced. It frustrates me - has frustrated me for years - that these are things unavailable in my personal life. I'd like to experience them, but I demand (and will pay for) those experiences to be crafted how I want them, with a memorable woman, and creating memories that I will never forget. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Dude. Sounds like you're going thru life with 2 hard heads. Lighten up. Are you sure you're in the right place?
Dude. Sounds like you're going thru life with 2 hard heads. Lighten up. Are you sure you're in the right place? Originally Posted by CycMike
That's fucking funny lol
I am going to chime in, I didn't read the prior posts. This may have already been stated? Tell the lady what you expect for her attire, that should help. Good luck.
6. Use your brain
7. Don't invite the mother of that hooker to dinner with you! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
lmao
Love it DM
Get a bottle of mad dog and some beef jerky and meet her at the park.
Merry go round rides are free there, pick a sunny day.

But seriously it sounds like you are looking for a SB, what you would
find on here would be pretty limited, BP I don't think would even
be an option.

On here or P411 you would maybe have to find an ATF that would be interested
in extra curricular activities.

Personally I never understood the hooker on retainer SB thing, but to each
his own.
6. Use your brain
7. Don't invite the mother of that hooker to dinner with you unless it's for a double Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I fixed that for you.
This isn't high tea with the queen..... This is fucks for bucks.

Throw a couple of charity fucks to the B team, and your problems will be solved. You could knock it out in a day, and transition to the A team the next day.

Or.... you could keep whining about how unfair the hobby world is.

So pay the entrance price already and STFU you self entitled crybaby.

This isn't high tea with the queen..... This is fucks for bucks. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
This reminder should be stickied somewhere...
This isn't high tea with the queen..... This is fucks for bucks.

Throw a couple of charity fucks to the B team, and your problems will be solved. You could knock it out in a day, and transition to the A team the next day.

Or.... you could keep whining about how unfair the hobby world is.

So pay the entrance price already and STFU you self entitled crybaby.

Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
haha

Self entitled crybaby thats TFF & Im stealing this line ha