ADIOS, AMERICA.............

you said it not me

here is a free meal you can take down to your mom's basement Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Can I get thighs with that?
shammy is a big time supporter of that genius of the House of Reps., Nattering Nancy Pelosi ! He keeps a poster of her up on the men's room stall that he "works" out of. Right next to the stall of his butt buddy woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nancy has a huge set! Tiggo Bittys'
So now you're in favor of allowing people to enter this country illegally with deadly communicable diseases. I have never met a "True Genius" as stupid as you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did I fucking say that? Did they know she was infected? Did they knowingly let her in?

The europeans certainly didn't have a problem bringing communicable diseases and giving them to the native nations.
you said it not me

here is a free meal you can take down to your mom's basement Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
COG has your free meal swinging no stones. Hell if you think it is normal for a grown man to reply daily to cartoons like chicken dick you may have had the JL handle, he only had two supporters, you and the Jl. Two of the dumbest fucks here other than chicken dick himself.
  • DSK
  • 06-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Again, like I've said before, you are confusing liberalism with some of it's factions."false umbrage at humor"? Wtf are you even talking about?

Without evidence? Ask comedians like Bill Burr, Louis C.K, Maher, or really anyone, and you'll know that almost none of the comedians are conservatives (at least the well known good ones). Most of our media and comedy TV is also produced by liberals.
The fact that you try to deny that and dance around it with a bunch of non-sensical words is telling; you have no proof and you can use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. That might work on other people, but won't work on me.

It's funny you mention Seinfeld, seeing as the man is a liberal himself. Like I said, you need to open a dictionary and learn the difference between liberalism and overly sensitive factions like feminism or, indeed, college students.

If it was for conservatives we'd still be sitting by our fireplaces or on the dinner table having a "jolly good laugh" about what Jimmy did in school that day. Conservatism=humorous? That's a joke in and of itself. Originally Posted by shanm
What about Dennis Miller? Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and Greg Gutfeld? Martin Mull and Fred Williard? I wouldn't call Johnny Carson or Jay Leno particularly liberal, either.
What about Dennis Miller? Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and Greg Gutfeld? Martin Mull and Fred Williard? I wouldn't call Johnny Carson or Jay Leno particularly liberal, either. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks for the update, JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot!
  • DSK
  • 06-09-2015, 08:24 PM
The american indian would say YOU shouldn't be here. Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The American Indian should kick everyone out. All the white devils could move back to Europe.
  • DSK
  • 06-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the update, JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
I am not JLIdiot you bird brain sodomite.
I am not JLIdiot you bird brain sodomite. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks for the latest update, JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot!
Saying something and wishing it was true doesn't really make it so.
As I've already pointed out, the (overwhelming) majority of our comedians, TV shows etc etc all come from liberals. So, as far as I'm concerned, that's one for me and zero for you.

Feel free to back your claims up with...ermm..evidence and we'll change the scoreboard. Deal?
Originally Posted by shanm
Yeah, shamman, these lib-retard comics are quite funny!

The American Indian should kick everyone out. All the white devils could move back to Europe. Originally Posted by DSK
White Devil is a good book.

COG has your free meal swinging no stones. Hell if you think it is normal for a grown man to reply daily to cartoons like chicken dick you may have had the JL handle, he only had two supporters, you and the Jl. Two of the dumbest fucks here other than chicken dick himself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're again saying that cartoons intellectually overwhelmed your stupid-ass and were posting under your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

The american indian would say YOU shouldn't be here. Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hey! It's the original bird-brained sodomite, what's up IB?
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056819620]Yeah, shamman, these lib-retard comics are quite funny!

White Devil is a good book.

So you're again saying that cartoons intellectually overwhelmed your stupid-ass and were posting under your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
/QUOTE]
Must be some good shit you are sipping chicken dick, you are hallucinating again. LOL you are hearing voices in your empty head again.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-10-2015, 12:49 AM
I just want to play with her tits, as I'm cumming deep down her infamous gullet.
Am I a bad person for sharing that?
What about Dennis Miller? Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and Greg Gutfeld? Martin Mull and Fred Williard? I wouldn't call Johnny Carson or Jay Leno particularly liberal, either. Originally Posted by DSK
Now joan rivers was scathingly funny and conservative and told it like it was, which is reminiscent of ann coulter

Jackie mason as conservative as they come, and many more

and on the other side the crassness and meanness of bill mahr or david letterman has never been particularly funny but the leanings of comedians was never the point

sad to say but liberalism will edit your jokes especially as they approach inconvenient truth, although my point was not about that

the strait jacketed, awful pc-ness of the humorless ideology known as liberalism was the point , with its forced compliance and speech limiting bans of other views and its Robespierre-like inquiries tossing truth aside in favor of political wins

liberalism at its completeness, is a freedom and liberty limiting police state
Hey! It's the original bird-brained sodomite, what's up IB? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Must be some good shit you are sipping chicken dick, you are hallucinating again. LOL you are hearing voices in your empty head again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen