Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

It happened at CR a few years ago... While getting lap dances in VIP this man had a heart attack and died.
Does anyone think these things through?? Have any of these ladies ever actually tried to move a dead body?? Almost impossible for one person to do, especially if they're a petite lady with high heels and fancy nails. Clearly they need to cut it up into convenient-sized pieces first. Please ladies, plan ahead and bring the appropriate equipment to your sessions. Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
Or acid. They can keep it with their cleaning supplies.
  • CD3
  • 08-29-2014, 03:14 AM
If every post I made had the possibility of some horny bastard wanting to come give me his money, you couldn't keep me off of this motherfucker. I've never understood why some knock the chicks for posting. That's like talking shit about a business for putting commercials on tv.

And besides, without the chicks here posting it would just be a sausage fest. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

You just gave me an idea for next ad.
Wow, guess it doesn't pay to piss off Tara. Can't really think of an upside to pissing anyone off.

Honestly, I like to see both of their showcases handy. Makes me wonder what I'm missing. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Maybe soon you will find out what you have been missing. Wink Wink........
Well I think JP and TE will post/ad ever chance they get Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I have barely posted in the past few weeks. And at least Tara and I have "value".

Some people will insult others every chance they get just so they feel better about themselves. I'm sorry we don't have to take shots at other people to feel better about our lives.
  • CD3
  • 08-29-2014, 04:28 PM
I have to take shots to feel better about my life.....to tha dome.
  • CD3
  • 08-29-2014, 04:30 PM
I have barely posted in the past few weeks. And at least Tara and I have "value".

Some people will insult others every chance they get just so they feel better about themselves. I'm sorry we don't have to take shots at other people to feel better about our lives. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
And hey. Be grateful. You guys aren't a reasonable suspect to murder according to this thread. I get that title.
And hey. Be grateful. You guys aren't a reasonable suspect to murder according to this thread. I get that title. Originally Posted by CD3
Lol only kinda shots I take are Jameson. And fireball.

But you're right, I'm glad I'm not a murder suspect.

Although, I'm sure any guy here would die to be murdered by you
Dang TE (wanna b queen) I try to post 4/5 times a week busy girl. Maybe you can explain the alert on me. I'd love to hear about it. We hen your not too buzy posting\ad
And btw JP. Just keep on doing what you don't do
  • EZ.
  • 08-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Dang TE (wanna b queen) I try to post 4/5 times a week busy girl. Maybe you can explain the alert on me. I'd love to hear about it. We hen your not too buzy posting\ad Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You are in the Coed Discussions area. I don't think I'm alone in enjoying her participation. She obviously can speak for herself. I seriously don't appreciate the drama that you bring to this thread.
And btw JP. Just keep on doing what you don't do Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Funny, because you have no idea what I do or don't do, since you have never seen me. Nor do you have any real reason for attacking me from behind a computer screen.

P.S. If you want to take shots at me, schedule an appointment and do it. I'm done wasting my time arguing with you.

P.P.S. Plus infinity to what OldLRRP said...(maybe I should elaborate.. The last sentence)
Two funny guys. I'm the one that TE posted/ad about an alert on me. OldL keep on sucking up.
I happen to receive a lot of PMs to encourage my discussions with the queens wanna be
  • CD3
  • 08-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Hey TS.
I know u like to talk.
But take my advice.
Your not hurting anyone. This is a hooker site. Nothing you can say can really effect those on here, for hopefully, words can't provoke pros. Cuz they deal with cons daily.
  • EZ.
  • 08-29-2014, 11:58 PM
Two funny guys. I'm the one that TE posted/ad about an alert on me. OldL keep on sucking up.
I happen to receive a lot of PMs to encourage my discussions with the queens wanna be Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I would be shocked if you get correspondence from family members much less PMs from supporters on here.

Sucking up? Does it work like mileage points? I can turn it in for free trips?

In the last few weeks I have reunited with a bunch of my old ASPD friends and made some new ones. I just left two ladies that I met through these guys. I'm not looking at showcases but having a few drinks, laughing and getting to know them in person. One I am definitely going to see in the next couple of weeks. You want to trust a review by somebody you don't know or from one of your friends?

It ain't magic. I like most people and most happen to like me. You ought to try it instead of coming on the website and being an ass.