Who’s the biggest hate group in the USA?

You're lying again, simpering rodent. You and Mother Jones are 180°s away from the truth, simpering rodent. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You may need to take a college-level English or rhetoric class. (Note how generously qualified that suggestion is!)

(1) When crafting insults I'd suggest not repeating the same insult twice, but rather following up the first with either a variation or a wholly new insult.

(2) There is a difference between a lie, a mistake, and mere speculation. The text you reference clearly states that it is "somewhat speculative." That alone significantly weakens the accusation of lying.

Further, telling an untruth can be a lie or a mistake. A mistake just turns on the truth or falsity of the proposition offered. To rise to the level of a lie, the accused has to not only offer an untruth, he has to *know* that it is an untruth. This requires knowledge of the state of mind of the accused on the part of the accuser. Your knowing that state of mind is not established in your response, nor is there credible reason to credit you with related a priori knowledge.

Of course when a country has a pathological liar as president it's not surprising that norms about, and even understanding of, lying becomes lost.

Meanwhile Trump fixer Cohen seems poised to flip. Mueller already has almost all of Cohen's evidence in the form of computer files and other media. But having Cohen's confirmatory direct testimony will make the case against Trump all the more compelling.

Again, two words: exit strategy
You may need to take a college-level English or rhetoric class. (Note how generously qualified that suggestion is!)

(1) When crafting insults I'd suggest not repeating the same insult twice, but rather following up the first with either a variation or a wholly new insult.

(2) There is a difference between a lie, a mistake, and mere speculation. The text you reference clearly states that it is "somewhat speculative." That alone significantly weakens the accusation of lying.

Further, telling an untruth can be a lie or a mistake. A mistake just turns on the truth or falsity of the proposition offered. To rise to the level of a lie, the accused has to not only offer an untruth, he has to *know* that it is an untruth. This requires knowledge of the state of mind of the accused on the part of the accuser. Your knowing that state of mind is not established in your response, nor is there credible reason to credit you with related a priori knowledge.

Of course when a country has a pathological liar as president it's not surprising that norms about, and even understanding of, lying becomes lost.

Meanwhile Trump fixer Cohen seems poised to flip. Mueller already has almost all of Cohen's evidence in the form of computer files and other media. But having Cohen's confirmatory direct testimony will make the case against Trump all the more compelling.

Again, two words: exit strategy
Originally Posted by sean rider
You live in a lib-retard echo chamber, simpering retard. Your lies are deflected by reality, simpering retard.
Once and for all, this is no deep state conspiracy... Originally Posted by sean rider
Who said anything about a "deep state conspiracy", shame-ridden? I merely posed a few simple, everyday, run-of-the-mill questions about the origins of the FBI probe. Funny how you get all defensive and won't answer my questions. Here they are again, shame-ridden. Just tell us the facts, ma'am.

Speaking of facts, can you tell us exactly when the FBI opened a counter-intel investigation of the Trump campaign? When did it start and exactly what was the basis for it? When was the Trump campaign put under surveillance? How many "informants" did the FBI enlist to spy on the campaign? What were their names, who did they communicate with and when, and how much were they paid?

Inquiring minds want to know!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wake up.

Trump has been laundering Russian oligarch money for years. Originally Posted by sean rider
There you go again, shame-ridden. This is the second time in this thread where you've accused Trumpy of money laundering. I already challenged you to explain how he is supposed to have done this. Do you even know what "money laundering" is? It's not a crime to sell high-end real estate to foreigners, you ignorant douche. If it was, then half the realtors in Manhattan would be in jail.

This is at this point somewhat speculative on my part. Originally Posted by sean rider
In other words, you're just making it all up? So you really don't know anything about money laundering... ok, thanks for being honest.
To rise to the level of a lie, the accused has to not only offer an untruth, he has to *know* that it is an untruth. Originally Posted by sean rider
Hmmm...

Does this mean you agree with us that George W. Bush didn't "lie" about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1299264
they also weaponized class warfare. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Fucking lie.

But your collection of DICK PICTURES is on display for all to see.
The biggest hate group are the trump dik suckers that want to make America racist again. They were taught that by their racist daddy that was taught that by their racist redneck daddy. If the shoe fits your ignorant racist azz...post some more lol
Biggest Hate Group in the USA...... white males.
Michael Moore...all by himself.
Biggest Hate Group in the USA...... white males. Originally Posted by novacain
you must be jealous
you must be jealous Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Of what??
Biggest Hate Group in the USA...... white males. Originally Posted by novacain
The question is for what group hates the most....

Not who is hated the most.
Michael Moore...all by himself. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn