Is this really what i have to go through????

• Durty
  • 08-23-2012, 08:30 PM
I have found what im looking for, but people still feel the need to put their .02 in the pot.
Thus I reply.
its great entertainment, never seen so many guys wanting to romance providers.
Good deal..........

But ... You still had to pay for it, and with your superior knowledge and insights, I suspect you are going to be on the shit list soon, or you are a total roll over in the presence of a good looking woman,,,,,,

Any way it goes........ I am glad you had a good time.
But even with 411 u hv to hv 2 or 3 oks.. So then what??
pray to Tebow
Agreed +1!

Durty,

Respectfully, you're barking up the wrong tree here. You made your point, and it probably wasn't the smartest move in the world, but I doubt it was intended to be rude. Seriously though, do some homework. There are plenty of newbie friendly providers that will appeal to you.

I also respectfully suggest you drop the internet tough guy routine. Yes, you were blasted first. Get used to it around here. Hold your fire for when it counts. There's people on here, see above, who believe that just because a woman has sex for money, that makes her a "whore". This is rank stupidity, and completely ignores the fact that we're all paying for sex here. If it makes a woman a whore, what does it make the guy?

JD tried to set you straight... in this hobby, it's important not to forget that these women are WOMEN, and treat them accordingly, particularly on a public board. Feel how you want to feel in private, but when trying to get laid, even if you're paying for it, remember... women stick together. Burning one ALWAYS means burning more than one.

Happy hobbying. Originally Posted by TransAm
Go to any of the latina place on here, Dude, best tight bodies, bubble butts, thst do anything you want...case point finished..and welcome to the "World Series"