FOR PROVIDERS ONLY... WHY, Just Tell Me Why!

+1
Clean guy washes away his pheromones every day

Dirty guy is covered in pheromones...the girls can't help but love it Originally Posted by amusemeant
Pheromones
–noun Animal Behavior . any chemical substance released by an animal that serves to influence the physiology or behavior of other members of the same species. From the Greek: Pherion: Stink; Commonly know as "Stinky Ass"

I'm certain the Good Boys are the ones that wash away all the pheromones. We then apply items like Realm (With real Pheromones), Azzaro, Kouros, Quorum, Boucheron and Santos De Cartier.
Pheromones
–noun Animal Behavior . any chemical substance released by an animal that serves to influence the physiology or behavior of other members of the same species. From the Greek: Pherion: Stink; Commonly know as "Stinky Ass"

I'm certain the Good Boys are the ones that wash away all the pheromones. We then apply items like Realm (With real Pheromones), Azzaro, Kouros, Quorum, Boucheron and Santos De Cartier. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Excuse me while I stand here and smell you for just a sec pleeeeeezzzz

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm happy now.

See how that works?

That's where that old saying comes from "wash that man right out of your hair" -

get all his stuff out of ur area and clean all the sheets and clean up the house....and you'll feel better in not time...the buy some of that pheromone stuff for a nicer guy and pour it all over him and WHAZZZZAP!!!! you win....

Dang lesson learned. Thank you!!!!!!
Excuse me while I stand here and smell you for just a sec pleeeeeezzzz

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm happy now.

See how that works?

That's where that old saying comes from "wash that man right out of your hair" -

get all his stuff out of ur area and clean all the sheets and clean up the house....and you'll feel better in not time...the buy some of that pheromone stuff for a nicer guy and pour it all over him and WHAZZZZAP!!!! you win....

Dang lesson learned. Thank you!!!!!! Originally Posted by amusemeant
Ole'
I think it was Ricardo Montalban who said "Corinthian Leather and De Cologne I love them both... dey smell so nice!"

Richardo Montalban was the star of the series Fantasy Island. Remember his side kick tatoo. (Herve’ Villechaize) Many people did not know this but the little man was addicted to M & M’s. Guess which ones… The Plain, The Plain!

And in Blazing Saddles… remember when the guy says… "We don't need any stinking pheromones...." Or was that badges? Well you get my point

Dirty guy is covered in pheromones...the girls can't help but love it Originally Posted by amusemeant
That's why I discreetly force the ladies head to my croch and hold it there. They think it's because I want a blowjob. I'm just trying to love.
Ummmmmm.... interesting discussion for sure.

That's why I discreetly force the ladies head to my croch and hold it there. They think it's because I want a blowjob. I'm just trying to love. Originally Posted by simpleton
Oh yeah, women love the unwashed, two day old, pheromone filled, sweaty nut sack scent! It reeks sexual attraction.
This is a whole nother conversation. I'm sure none of these girls would admit to licking the sweat off their man who they love, but I sure have. I like it. It's when it's on a stranger that it's not so tasty.

Not everyone's as nasty as me though...oh well I'm not afraid to admit it.
This is a whole nother conversation. I'm sure none of these girls would admit to licking the sweat off their man who they love, but I sure have. I like it. It's when it's on a stranger that it's not so tasty.

Not everyone's as nasty as me though...oh well I'm not afraid to admit it. Originally Posted by amusemeant
This thread is open to other conversations, lol. I disagree, licking a loved one's sweat is one thing. It's salty and not so bad. But, two day old funk around the ball sack in summer is a completely different animule.
  • bbkid
  • 06-01-2011, 04:50 PM
two day old funk around the ball sack in summer is a completely different animule. Originally Posted by surcher
surcher my good buddy uh, 1st hand knowledge???
I've smelled my own funk way back when when I was walking. It's called scratch n' sniff, lol.
I've smelled my own funk way back when when I was walking. It's called scratch n' sniff, lol. Originally Posted by surcher

Frikkin hilarious and totally agreed...
  • Tetas
  • 06-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Sorry Buddy, but if after 2 days you did the "scratch and sniff" you are a nasty sum-bitch! :-)
(I know ME better than that!)
Sorry Buddy, but if after 2 days you did the "scratch and sniff" you are a nasty sum-bitch! :-)
(I know ME better than that!) Originally Posted by riday
The boys needed adjustment, who was I to deny them that!
Well I'm gonna start booking more sessions right after I get off work lol