Let's Be adult Provider's Lady's

You must come back! I love the way you handle DH. And I simply adore watching him try to impress you.

I have never seen him try so hard (or at all now that I think about it) to impress a lady and on top of it a lady who only has 60 posts!

I know nothing about you, but you must be something special.

Please come back tomorrow RR! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Not true... DearHunter tries to impress women all the time... or was that repress... or perhaps depress... actually I think it was undress...
You must come back! I love the way you handle DH. And I simply adore watching him try to impress you.

I have never seen him try so hard (or at all now that I think about it) to impress a lady and on top of it a lady who only has 60 posts!

I know nothing about you, but you must be something special.

Please come back tomorrow RR! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Fuck off...........I saw her first...................you can have TMFT if you have to have some.
Impress, Repress, Undress ... I think it's all the same around here, as long as the end result gets you some pussy.

Am I learning?
Impress, Repress, Undress ... I think it's all the same around here, as long as the end result gets you some pussy.

Am I learning? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
ok........you can stay
Fuck off...........I saw her first...................you can have TMFT if you have to have some. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hey! I asked RR to come back tomorrow for you. I love to sit in the corner and watch

Now I have to go move my car so it does not get towed.

Can you guys handle not posting for 5 minutes?

Just try ... for me?
Hey! I asked RR to come back tomorrow for you. I love to sit in the corner and watch

Now I have to go move my car so it does not get towed.

Can you guys handle not posting for 5 minutes?

Just try ... for me? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I tried............I couldn't do it.
Must.....Catch......Up!
In the post whore world nan has us by 400! I'm just sayin'........and increasing my count.
I love to sit in the corner and watch
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Go out and get some GSO3. I'll rub it on your taint if you'd like.
In the post whore world nan has us by 400! I'm just sayin'........and increasing my count. Originally Posted by boardman

they messed up and put my points on my post count.
Must.....Catch......Up! Originally Posted by boardman
+1
In the post whore world nan has us by 400! I'm just sayin'........and increasing my count. Originally Posted by boardman
Me too!

You're on a roll boardman ... keep up with the great posts so I can keep saying:

+1
Ditto
I agree
Me too
Exactly
You're totally right

Ya know, quick, easy, non-thinking ways I can keep increasing my post count ... I'm just say'en!

Keep up the good work boardman!
Me too!

You're on a roll boardman ... keep up with the great posts so I can keep saying:

+1
Ditto
I agree
Me too
Exactly
You're totally right

Ya know, quick, easy, non-thinking ways I can keep increasing my post count ... I'm just say'en!

Keep up the good work boardman! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Fuck, +1's really do count.
TFF!! LOL! Why yes, they do.

Look what the weather has made as do. A little rain and it gets wacko around here. I love it.

The bad news is I can only play for 10 more minutes.
This one is done as well