Trump insults John McCain - Says Heros Don't Get Captured

Same amount of people who support the Donald, are the same ones who watched " Celebrity Apprentice". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually more people watched "The Apprentice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice". It was one of NBC's most popular shows.
Trump is "thinning" the "herd."

He'll be on stage at the debates for some more "thinning"!
Actually more people watched "The Apprentice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice". It was one of NBC's most popular shows. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you catch every episode?
Trump is "thinning" the "herd."

He'll be on stage at the debates for some more "thinning"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The "lemmings" will follow him over the cliff.
The "lemmings" will follow him over the cliff Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well ... The Patriarchal "lemming" (LLIdiot) followed The Wilted Shrub over the cliff!

Why not let The Wilted Stump do it too?

While on the subject of LLIdiot ... has the Cowardly Idiot answered the question yet?

Or is he still duckin' and dodgin'?

Fuk'n Coward!
You remind me of Quentin Tarantino, you keep repeating the same movie with different costumes and expecting applause.

Or like a six year old that learns a shocking, dirty word. They have to run around telling everyone the same word....over and over.....and over....again.
Well ... If I had to be one or the other:

Either an "old worn out bastard".

Or a ($200 per trick) Jimbo the Homo.

I would be an OWOB.

And I "still" don't play that way, Jimbo the Homo! Originally Posted by bigtex
That's fucking hilarious but typical of an idiot like you. You're going to insult me by calling me a Homo. What I find ironic is you live in Austin. The gayest city in Texas, lol.

Jim
That's fucking hilarious but typical of an idiot like you. You're going to insult me by calling me a Homo. What I find ironic is you live in Austin. The gayest city in Texas, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And he's a cheerleader for "Mr. 'I did not....' " Slick Willy to boot ! His "idol" is one of only TWO Presidents to ever face charges of impeachment and was disbarred by his home state where he was the Attorney General AND Governor !
TRUMP/EL CHAPO
By the way, I think your original OP has been discredited completely. You should feel ashamed.
By the way, I think your original OP has been discredited completely. You should feel ashamed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

JD... you forget that libtards have no shame! It's an emotional blind spot for them.
You remind me of Quentin Tarantino, you keep repeating the same movie with different costumes and expecting applause.

Or like a six year old that learns a shocking, dirty word. They have to run around telling everyone the same word....over and over.....and over....again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Speaking of which, JDIdiot has yet to answer the question.

JDIdiot is just like LL The Patriarchal Idiot.

Like Patriarchal Idiot, Like Heir Apparent Idiot!

In fact, none of your fuk'n Idiot brethren seems to be running and hiding from answering the very simple question.

JDIdiot, why won't you answer the question. Do you have a dirty little secret that you are trying to hide?

'Fess up JDIdiot!

Jimbo The homo Idiot, you might as well take a shot at answering the question too.

What's your answer, JTHI?

As for me, my answer is "still" NO!
Hey you limp wristed cocksucker...how about you prove that BT was lying and drunk. Originally Posted by WTF
I believe my post did prove that he was lying. BigKotex asserted something. I asked him for proof of his assertion, then he changes the subject to "something he did not say." No, I'm looking for proof from BigLiar that he defended John McCain against Jay Rockefeller's criticism of McCain's war record.

As for bigkotex being drunk, that's easy to prove too: he's online.

(BigKotex Smilicons added for emphasis)

BT supported McCain during the first part of the run-up to 2000, then abandoned McCain for Bill's Baby Boy .. Gore ... in lieu of supporting Bush ...

.. then didn't support McCain in 2008 ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're recollection is good enough for me LL. But the actual issue is did Bigkotex defend John McCain against Democratic criticism of his war record, specifically what Jay Rockefeller said in 2008. BigKotex insinuates he did back in 2008. My recollection is he didn't. I've asked BK for proof and he's quickly changed the subject and witlessly thrown up a bunch of smilicons.

Until he provides proof I'll refer to him as "BigLIAR ."

So where's the proof BigLIAR ?

Let us not forget what a war hero Dick Cheney proved to be Originally Posted by WTF
Gawd you're almost as witless as BigLIAR.

You always come up with something totally stupid when you have hit a dead end. You show signs of acute dementia you old worn out bastard.
BigLIAR could use one of those new $75 Planned Parenthood livers too.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2015, 09:49 PM
I believe my post did prove that he was lying. BigKotex asserted something. I asked him for proof of his assertion, then he changes the subject to "something he did not say." No, I'm looking for proof from BigLiar that he defended John McCain against Jay Rockefeller's criticism of McCain's war record.

As for bigkotex being drunk, that's easy to prove too: he's online.

You're recollection is good enough for me LL. But the actual issue is did Bigkotex defend John McCain against Democratic criticism of his war record, specifically what Jay Rockefeller said in 2008. BigKotex insinuates he did back in 2008. My recollection is he didn't. I've asked BK for proof and he's quickly changed the subject and witlessly thrown up a bunch of smilicons.

Until he provides proof I'll refer to him as "BigLIAR ."

So where's the proof BigLIAR ?

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What a fucking tool you are gnad....

Before DNA testing did you ask your momma for video proof of you crawling out her veegee before you believed her your momma? ?

You do understand that aspd is long gone? Jesus.

Really? Is that all you remember? I seem to recall that Kerry was stationed on another navy ship (the USS Gridley) when he volunteered for riverine (less time in country and less hazardous duty) duty. His own people said that he killed civilians by mistake, dramaticized his "injuries" to get his Purple Hearts, and as soon as he had enough PHs...he bailed on his crew for an assignment in New York City. Sounds like quite a guy...and a "hero" to me.
Compare to someone like Chris Kyle who volunteered for hazardous duty, extended his time in the field, returned to combat duty after having done his time, and did he job well.
Maybe we can look at another "hero". He volunteered for hazardous duty during wartime. After completing his training, this hero volunteered for more hazardous duty. He was shot down during one mission. He was rescued from the open ocean by a submarine. He recieved the Navy Flying Cross for his actions. He served for the duration of that war. He rarely mentions his experiences at war. His name is George H. W. Bush and he was beaten in the election by a lying draft dodger who tried to slander his wartime record.

By the way, Kerry did not volunteer for Vietnam. It doesn't work that way. You can put in for a ship or a situation. Either can put you in harm's way but there is no guarantee. He did volunteer to leave the Gridley which was off the coast of Vietnam for small boat duty. So he volunteered for that. Of course, he said himself that swift boats were not really involved in the war heavily until that point. Poor choice on his part. Then again, he claimed to be in Cambodia during Christmas of 1968 by order of Richard Nixon....except that Nixon was only the president-elect and didn't order anyone to do anything and according to records Kerry's boat was not in Cambodia but was several miles away. Just another liar. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Kerry was a rich kid who could have easily gotten out of the war like say. . .GW Bush and Dick Cheney. Im not questioning Mccains war record or GHW Bushs war record because im not a sorry cunt. I can disagree with a war heros political stance like a level headed adult... its a shame you cant.
What a fucking tool you are gnad....You do understand that aspd is long gone? Jesus. Originally Posted by WTF
Shhhh, don't tell Turdy, the dullest knife in the Idiots dull knife drawer!

Turdy the Idiot Turdfly "still" thincks he's posting on ASPD!

Posting in the ASPD Forum's for these past 15-16 years has been a real blast.

Hasn't it Turdy, the "still" an Idiot Turdfly?