Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

I workout religiously, sugar free diet, and work the pole 6 days a week, but don't advertise my health routines here. . . Reviews speak for themselves

I hope one is encouraging to those provider's who do not live a HEALTHY lifestyle , not so much a skinny one, and continue to pat on the back to those providers who do , and Lily your body is HOT...we've discussed your fitness so my props.

Tara, you're the sweetest, and don't have that "the world revolves around me" syndrome that some well established providers have. Its real down to earth ladies like ourselves who make this hobby great and I know how hard you work

Have a great day folks! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thank you sweetie.
Just check the sandbox its revolving again every 2 days. LMAO
Smh you can't argue with crazy. Ever. I would love for that mod to step in and put an end to this madness.
Oh please I try to stop this with you yesterday. I guess getting points didnt fase you. Hey ever get the pm that was sent at 3? Guessing not. Later
WP is back! This is great news! I was literally only minutes away from posting an ISO for a girl that can fuck and text at the same time.
Oh please I try to stop this with you yesterday. I guess getting points didnt fase you. Hey ever get the pm that was sent at 3? Guessing not. Later Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Question is, why the FUCK are you still reaching out to me especially over POSTS not PRIVATE MESSAGE!!??? #PSYCHOPATHMUCH! If you wanted to make peace you would just fucking do it already, AND MESSAGE ME, not make it a public "oh look what I did, even though you can't really confirm if it's true or not".

Trust me you already know now that I am putting every message you send me on BLAST so I think you & I both know you're gonna think twice before you randomly message me some crazy shit again. Even if its an apology you know damn well you wouldn't want that shit screen shotted. It never fucking happened. LMAO.

Mods!!!!!!!!!! LMAO #This BitchisCrayCray #EnoughIsENOUGH
The points meter must be rolling like a game on the is right.

The price is wrong, bitch!
Question is, why the FUCK are you still reaching out to me especially over POSTS not PRIVATE MESSAGE!!??? #PSYCHOPATHMUCH! If you wanted 63to make peace you would just fucking do it already, AND MESSAGE ME, not make it a public "oh look what I did, even though you can't really confirm if it's true or not".

Trust me you already know now that I am putting every message you send me on BLAST so I think you & I both know you're gonna think twice before you randomly message me some crazy shit again. Even if its an apology you know damn well you wouldn't want that shit screen shotted. It never fucking happened. LMAO.

Mods!!!!!!!!!! LMAO #This BitchisCrayCray #EnoughIsENOUGH Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Grow up. Name calling again. I just reported this.
Your true colors just came through on this post.
The points meter must be rolling like a game on the is right.

The price is wrong, bitch! Originally Posted by Boltfan
Surprisingly not for me, but i think the mods are starting to catch on here it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see whats REALLY going on
I thought she wanted to make peace though?????? #ImNotEvenMad!! LMAOOO
Okay guys she has not yet replied. But hey at least I tried and said I am sorry.
I for one though can't wait to see her twitter page. lol
But here I will save her some time. The first pm I sent her was at 2:26pm on 9-22-2014
It said word for word this title Did you really? Did you really punch a hole in his hotel wall? I think this needs to be known if true. He said he posted it already on eccie and I am assuming in the mens area. Girl that is crazy if you did.

Okay here's the second pm I sent her at 12;42pm same day title Love the new pics. And then again word for word Hey I know you and I don't like each other. I wish we could put it passed us. But some guy just called me and said you saw him awhile back and you punched holes in his hotel wall? I was like no way. He said he posted it on eccie somewhere. I was like no she didn't. But hey love your new pics.

Now yall tell me how the hell that girl went crazy over that. If you want I will forwarded that to anyone that wants it with the date and time as well. Oh and hey Savanah cant wait too see this same stuff on twitter. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, it was big of you to apologize, it is a difficult thing to do. Plus, you did it publicly as well as sent her a message. I don't see what else you can do.
Wulf Princess, welcome back!!
Sometimes, brick by brick is the way to go...
Tara, it was big of you to apologize, it is a difficult thing to do. Plus, you did it publicly as well as sent her a message. I don't see what else you can do.
Wulf Princess, welcome back!!
Sometimes, brick by brick is the way to go... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

uhhh she never sent the message GUY. Ive yet to receive a "forwarded copy" of this "apology" she sent me at 3 something this fucking afternoon LMAO. #IMWAITING!!

Way to be naive and stupid. LMAO. IJS. Trust me, i would be the first to tell y'all if she sent me a message She says so much stupid crazy shit to me all the time it's exciting just to wait on one of those PM's so I can screen shot it and send it to my girl friends.. We literally fucking laugh at them...
Originally Posted by SNL9933
Lmaooo c'mon now babe you already know who the winner is
I am just going to sit back and watch you fall. Keep showing your true colors.
same here doll.