Quality over quantity.

Can you give us the run down of what it said Chung? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The highlight: Neither she nor the jerk who was texting her have any compunction against casually tossing out the N word.

An overview: The content of the individuals texts was completely inappropriate & unacceptable on many levels. Instead of blocking the number and moving on, she played into his game and argued with him.
Oh crap. Did I post that from the mojo account?

Let me change over the the Chung account real quick.
For $350 and hour there re a lot of other choices where women on here carry themselves completely different and have more to offer gentleman.
I think this thread has just left a bad taste in some people's mouths no pun intended
The highlight: Neither she nor the jerk who was texting her have any compunction against casually tossing out the N word.

An overview: The content of the individuals texts was completely inappropriate & unacceptable on many levels. Instead of blocking the number and moving on, she played into his game and argued with him. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Wow let the 2 racist have each other SMH.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Wow let the 2 racist have each other SMH. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Was the going back and forth about her being NBA?
The highlight: Neither she nor the jerk who was texting her have any compunction against casually tossing out the N word. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Wow let the 2 racist have each other SMH. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WE, if just using the N word makes a person a racist, do you also consider every rapper in the history of rap a racist? I have several black friends that say the dreaded N word in every other sentence, and I don't believe them to hate black people, or any race as a whole for that matter. I don't see how you come to that conclusion from knowing so little of two people. It kind of seems you are the one prejudging.

Was the going back and forth about her being NBA? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I didn't read the text BLM, but from my understanding and hearing 2nd hand but I don't think the guy texting her was black.
WE, if just using the N word makes a person a racist, do you also consider every rapper in the history of rap a racist? I have several black friends that say the dreaded N word in every other sentence, and I don't believe them to hate black people, or any race as a whole for that matter. I don't see how you come to that conclusion from knowing so little of two people. It kind of seems you are the one prejudging. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
No- it's the content of how the word is directed- I am not prejudging from what someone told the person she was texting kept making very racial derogatory words and mentioned that she had a N pimp- in which she responded back she doesn't screw N's blah blah blah- Stevie Wonder can see the racism in that message- some things are easier to draw conclusions than others!
No- it's the content of how the word is directed- I am not prejudging from what someone told the person she was texting kept making very racial derogatory words and mentioned that she had a N pimp- in which she responded back she doesn't screw N's blah blah blah- Stevie Wonder can see the racism in that message- some things are easier to draw conclusions than others! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I would agree, it all depends on how the word is used. But at the time of you calling them racist, all that was said about them was that they used the dreaded word. No context was included. If what you are saying about their messages is true, I will graciously eat crow. It sounds pretty damn bad.

I would agree, it all depends on how the word is used. But at the time of you calling them racist, all that was said about them was that they used the dreaded word. No context was included. If what you are saying about their messages is true, I will graciously eat crow. It sounds pretty damn bad.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Yeah maybe I should have said ignorant instead of racist- as adult you would have expected better judgment on both side and Yes she should have just blocked his number and ignored him instead of feeding into his B.S.
Yeah maybe I should have said ignorant instead of racist- as adult you would have expected better judgment on both side and Yes she should have just blocked his number and ignored him instead of feeding into his B.S. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I at first wondered why she didn't block him but with all the ads it was obvious she was using some free texting app and maybe she couldn't or didn't know how to block them. Apple didn't have the block feature for the longest time on their phones.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
In this case the context was understood. The OP clearly showed a racist slant as well as ignorance in her post. And no merely using the word, even if user is of a race other than black does not necessarily make that person a racist, context and understanding does matter. But I state again, it was very apparent from the start Innocentblondie not only comes off as racist, but quite ignorant also.
The highlight: Neither she nor the jerk who was texting her have any compunction against casually tossing out the N word. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo

Was she texting with Quentin Tarantino??
....and this thread goes on and on