Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 - Do you beleive the "official cover story"?

• WTF
  • 07-21-2014, 12:21 PM

That is why no one takes you seriously and why you deserve to be insulted. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Another reason to insult him is he is always wanting to see others junk.

Why on earth would I ask where you were stationed in ANY year let alone 1988?

And the official US report takes into consideration the board of inquiry results. So how does the inquiry change anything?

That is why no one takes you seriously and why you deserve to be insulted. Originally Posted by ExNYer
#1, where he was and what he was doing might provide him knowledge you don't have and you won't find on the internet ...

#2, do you know anything about a "board of inquiry" ... ? You don't, or you wouldn't be asking that question and taking the "results" as "gospel"!!!

#3, your incompetence and inability to connect relevant events is sufficient to reveal your shortcomings as a person capable of evaluating any other person's qualities for analyzing data and information to determine its credibility and viability to reconstruct events present or past.

Were you potty trained in 1988? Or are you working on that skill now?
Your statements are logical but until something is found, one must keep an open mind to other possibilities, no matter how far fetched. Really, not one part from Flight 370 has ever been found, has it? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ah, maybe your onto something. Could it be there is a direct correlation between the missing flight 370 and the crash of flight 17, It is a bit strange that just four months ago flight 370 went missing, no trace of anything and the MSM doesn't even mention it anymore. Now this crash. Same Airline, same type of plane.

Jim
Ah, maybe your onto something. Could it be there is a direct correlation between the missing flight 370 and the crash of flight 17, It is a bit strange that just four months ago flight 370 went missing, no trace of anything and the MSM doesn't even mention it anymore. Now this crash. Same Airline, same type of plane.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Apples and oranges, but fuck it, check the serial number anyway!
#1, where he was and what he was doing might provide him knowledge you don't have and you won't find on the internet ...

Bullshit. JD knows nothing about the incident that wasn't told to him by others. And those others were spreading rumors that THEY heard. H pretends to know shit and you fell for it. Was JD in the control room? Does JD know secret stuff that proves the Vincennes own radar data wrong? Nada.

#2, do you know anything about a "board of inquiry" ... ? You don't, or you wouldn't be asking that question and taking the "results" as "gospel"!!!

Do you? Does JD? The board of inquiry's findings would have been part of the official report - the sai the navy was at fault!

#3, your incompetence and inability to connect relevant events is sufficient to reveal your shortcomings as a person capable of evaluating any other person's qualities for analyzing data and information to determine its credibility and viability to reconstruct events present or past.

What a horseshit mealy-mouthed sentence. Where did you learn to write?

Were you potty trained in 1988? Or are you working on that skill now? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Post the link to those "other reports" that you referred to OR SHUT UP.
Post the link to those "other reports" that you referred to OR SHUT UP. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Go fuck yourself, and your orders. You have no clue what JD knows, or I know, and how we know it. You like a little internet bullshitters, can't live without a "link" because that's what you are ... a "link" ... just like BigTits .. and WTF.

Sorry, it disturbs you that others may have knowledge you don't!!!

And ... JD can speak for himself on "boards of inquiry" ...

I personally am familiar with them, civilian and otherwise, and I am also familiar with OUR Government's COVERUPS and OVERLAYS.

Obama needs you on his propaganda team, ASAP! Rice is not doing her job!

What a friggin light weight!!!!
it looks like you struck a nerve with the patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr, Clan!

Not hard to do, especially if you catch him before his Raisin Bran!
Go fuck yourself, and your orders. You have no clue what JD knows, or I know, and how we know it. You like a little internet bullshitters, can't live without a "link" because that's what you are ... a "link" ... just like BigTits .. and WTF.

Sorry, it disturbs you that others may have knowledge you don't!!!

And ... JD can speak for himself on "boards of inquiry" ...

I personally am familiar with them, civilian and otherwise, and I am also familiar with OUR Government's COVERUPS and OVERLAYS.

Obama needs you on his propaganda team, ASAP! Rice is not doing her job!

What a friggin light weight!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh, that's rich. You and JD have "special knowledge" you can't share with us, but you just want us to accept on your word that there is an alternative version that shows the US Navy did not fuck up when they shot down the Iranian airliner.

BTW, what kind of COVERUP admits blame for a disaster?
Another reason to insult him is he is always wanting to see others junk.

Originally Posted by WTF
Are you calling him gay and then promoting insulting him because of it?
That's not very WTF like, is it?