The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

Again, you provide nothing in the way of substance. You have reached the end of the road with your 'gloryhole' bullshit. It went on longer than it ever should have. Either bring some facts and back them up or shut the fuck up, you besotted inbred fucktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you gonna shut me up swishy walker ? Now that I know how you hate my comments to your posts, get ready for more blasts cum guzzler. How 'bout you start discussing something related to economics, woomby ? Like the stick market tanking UNDER YOUR HERO'S WATCH !! Let's see you get your swishy walking ass handed to you AGAIN in shit you know NOTHING about !! Stick to your rim jobs and blow jobs, bukakke parties, golden showers, and rusty trombone playing down at the 'holes !!! Pinche pobrecita puta y lambiachi !!
Bill is a poon hound, hes the kinda cat that would get poon even if he were a gas station clerk. Im not saying the Clintons are perfect but they are much better than the other side, starting a war based on lies, being racists, inciting racial violence, being sexists and homophobic. I will support the Clintons over the Republican cesspool any day. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I imagine you would ....

Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike

CLINTON: Good evening.

Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.
The credible threat to use force, and when necessary, the actual use of force, is the surest way to contain Saddam's weapons of mass destruction program, curtail his aggression and prevent another Gulf War.

Second, so long as Iraq remains out of compliance, we will work with the international community to maintain and enforce economic sanctions. Sanctions have cost Saddam more than $120 billion -- resources that would have been used to rebuild his military. The sanctions system allows Iraq to sell oil for food, for medicine, for other humanitarian supplies for the Iraqi people.

We have no quarrel with them. But without the sanctions, we would see the oil-for-food program become oil-for-tanks, resulting in a greater threat to Iraq's neighbors and less food for its people.

The hard fact is that so long as Saddam remains in power, he threatens the well-being of his people, the peace of his region, the security of the world.

The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people. Bringing change in Baghdad will take time and effort. We will strengthen our engagement with the full range of Iraqi opposition forces and work with them effectively and prudently.

The decision to use force is never cost-free. Whenever American forces are placed in harm's way, we risk the loss of life. And while our strikes are focused on Iraq's military capabilities, there will be unintended Iraqi casualties.

Indeed, in the past, Saddam has intentionally placed Iraqi civilians in harm's way in a cynical bid to sway international opinion.

We must be prepared for these realities. At the same time, Saddam should have absolutely no doubt if he lashes out at his neighbors, we will respond forcefully.

Heavy as they are, the costs of action must be weighed against the price of inaction. If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future. Saddam will strike again at his neighbors. He will make war on his own people.

And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them.

Because we're acting today, it is less likely that we will face these dangers in the future.

Let me close by addressing one other issue. Saddam Hussein and the other enemies of peace may have thought that the serious debate currently before the House of Representatives would distract Americans or weaken our resolve to face him down.

But once more, the United States has proven that although we are never eager to use force, when we must act in America's vital interests, we will do so.

In the century we're leaving, America has often made the difference between chaos and community, fear and hope. Now, in the new century, we'll have a remarkable opportunity to shape a future more peaceful than the past, but only if we stand strong against the enemies of peace.

Tonight, the United States is doing just that. May God bless and protect the brave men and women who are carrying out this vital mission and their families. And may God bless America."

That was after his re-election for a 2nd term and getting his knob polished by the "chubby Jewish" tart you found attractive....err... "appealing" .... !!!
Like the stick market tanking UNDER YOUR HERO'S WATCH !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Even with yesterday's close the DJIA is STILL 9,000 points higher than when Bush43 and Dick Cheney left office.

The DJIA, S&P500, Wilshire 5000 and Nasdaq indexes have set ALL TIME HIGHS under Obama.
Even with yesterday's close the DJIA is STILL 9,000 points higher than when Bush43 and Dick Cheney left office.

The DJIA, S&P500, Wilshire 5000 and Nasdaq indexes have set ALL TIME HIGHS under Obama. Originally Posted by flghtr65
9K points of inflated bullshit. Like gasoline prices, the president has very little direct influence over the economy itself.
Are you gonna shut me up swishy walker ? Now that I know how you hate my comments to your posts, get ready for more blasts cum guzzler. How 'bout you start discussing something related to economics, woomby ? Like the stick market tanking UNDER YOUR HERO'S WATCH !! Let's see you get your swishy walking ass handed to you AGAIN in shit you know NOTHING about !! Stick to your rim jobs and blow jobs, bukakke parties, golden showers, and rusty trombone playing down at the 'holes !!! Pinche pobrecita puta y lambiachi !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The Stick market? Is that where you swishy walkers get your walking sticks so you can walk flamboyantly down the street in your heels and not fall? You're gonna shut yourself up, flamer. Everybody is tired of your shit. My posts have been on topic, you're the one who turns everything into some gloryhole bullshit. I dont' hate your comments, keep on making them. They only make you look like a goddamn fool. Every time you post another one, you look more like a goddamn fool so keep on, by all means, cocksucker.

This is Rey TArdo, everyone. He's fighting the good conservative fight against lying liberals by making every post of his about gloryholes and blowjobs. Yes, I know, that makes no sense, but just go with it, he's fucking retarded.
What does it matter where the fucking server was kept? You keep repeating that fact, like a stuttering retard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahahaha.... Pushing your button again, sewer rat? Hate to be reminded of the fact that the server used to store ALL COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE US SECRETARY OF STATE was located in "someone's fuckin' bathroom closet"? And all of this willful and astonishing security recklessness took place under Odumbo's watch?

"What does it matter...?" Really? How about if the fucking server was kept in Putin's bathroom closet? You cool wid dat, sewer rat?
9K points of inflated bullshit. Like gasoline prices, the president has very little direct influence over the economy itself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
At least all of the banks are not bankrupt. Which was the case when Bush43 left office.
At least all of the banks are not bankrupt. Which was the case when Bush43 left office. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Which banks are you talking about, fluffy? All 6,984 of them were "bankrupt" in Jan. 2009? That's news to me.

http://ycharts.com/indicators/us_num...mmercial_banks

You know as much about banking as you do about intelligence classifications. Stick to your $85K IT job, cheesedick.

The DJIA, S&P500, Wilshire 5000 and Nasdaq indexes have set ALL TIME HIGHS under Obama. Originally Posted by flghtr65

Yep, the price of gas is twice as high as well. As for the market, isn't a wonderful thing what 3 trillion of income redistribution will do.
Hahahaha.... Pushing your button again, sewer rat? Hate to be reminded of the fact that the server used to store ALL COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE US SECRETARY OF STATE was located in "someone's fuckin' bathroom closet"? And all of this willful and astonishing security recklessness took place under Odumbo's watch?

"What does it matter...?" Really? How about if the fucking server was kept in Putin's bathroom closet? You cool wid dat, sewer rat?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Look at what you have to do to make your argument. You have to go all the way to the extreme of it being in Putin's bathroom. She also wasn't SOS when they handled her email, dumbass. It was a startup company run out of someone's apartment. It was set up by one of her staffers. And they were equipped to handle security at a higher level. Despite what you would like others to believe. Foiled again, by your own favorite paper, too. Tsk, tsk.

From your precious WSJ, I know you love them

"The firm hired to handle the server in June 2013 after Mrs. Clinton left office was a 40-person company in Denver more accustomed to handling tech chores such as network monitoring and cybersecurity for banks, law firms and construction companies."

"Since 2013, the server was maintained by a small Denver company and stored at a secure data center in New Jersey until it was turned over to the FBI last week."
Which banks are you talking about, fluffy? All 6,984 of them were "bankrupt" in Jan. 2009? That's news to me.

http://ycharts.com/indicators/us_num...mmercial_banks

You know as much about banking as you do about intelligence classifications. Stick to your $85K IT job, cheesedick.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
You know, you don't have to be an asshole ALL the time.
9K points of inflated bullshit. Like gasoline prices, the president has very little direct influence over the economy itself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yet he's SOOOO willing to take credit for it and other things !
At least all of the banks are not bankrupt. Which was the case when Bush43 left office. Originally Posted by flghtr65
All of the banks were NOT bankrupt, ya idiot fool. And which President was it that signed the repeal of the Taft-Hartley act that allowed the banks to bundle mortgages as investments and sell them to investors ? Oh ! That's right ! Slick Willy , Mr. " I did not..." the sexual predator !! And the dumbascrpas stymied ANY attempts to look into Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac when " Blame Bush " wanted to check things out . But the libs in Congress put the cabosh on investigating that cash cow to their campaign funds ! You're welcome to your opinion, but not the facts lib !
Yet he's SOOOO willing to take credit for it and other things ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Most presidents do. Your point?
All of the banks were NOT bankrupt, ya idiot fool. And which President was it that signed the repeal of the Taft-Hartley act that allowed the banks to bundle mortgages as investments and sell them to investors ? Oh ! That's right ! Slick Willy , Mr. " I did not..." the sexual predator !! And the dumbascrpas stymied ANY attempts to look into Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac when " Blame Bush " wanted to check things out . But the libs in Congress put the cabosh on investigating that cash cow to their campaign funds ! You're welcome to your opinion, but not the facts lib ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wait a minute... do we have a conservative who is against deregulation of the banking industry? And now, somehow, Fannie and Freddie were funneling funds to only democratic politicians? Barely a majority of the funds went to Democrats; 57 percent to be exact. Where is your outrage over the 43 percent that Republicunts received?

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/200...e-and-freddie/