Best thick burgers around ?

Sky Rocket Burger have great burgers too.

There used to be a studio next door to them that recently shuttered.

You could get dessert after you had your burger

or

get a burger after you had your appetizer.

Whataburger only uses fresh meat yet they only get a delivery once a week. a new method of storing fresh meat is by using "super coolers" that keeps meat at 34 degrees, the meat is fresh and last more than one or two days Originally Posted by bobnftworth
So they get delivery ONCE a week

ONCE means ONE TIME.

A week is 7 days.

The meat lasts more than one or two days.
Let's say it lasts 3 dsys or maybe even 4 days because of the super coolers keeping it fresh.

So 3 or 4 days out of that 7 days in that ONE week BEFORE the NEXT ONCE A WEEK DELIVERY,

they are SELLING SPOILED MEAT, NEAR SPOILED MEAT, NOT SO FRESH MEAT, EXPIRED MEAT?
the meat is not spoiled it remains fresh right above freezing, I own 9 whataburgers and for 16 years never had a problem with serving a fresh meat prduct
Best thick burger, Maple and Motor! Best thin burger Off Site Kitchen!
I found a new place in Plano, Manhattan Burgers. It’s off spring creek near alma. Very tasty burgers and fries and reasonably priced.
Haystack
Twisted Root
Hopdoddy
  • Crock
  • 12-16-2019, 12:57 PM
Hopdoddy is really good if you like interesting flavors. They make a good classic burger, too.

My newest fav is actually in southwest Ft. Worth, almost Benbrook. Fuego Burger. In a little strip mall. Best burger I've ever had on the west side of DFW. Not in the mood for cow? Try their seared ahi tuna steak sandwich. Amazing!

In Dallas, I like Maple and Motor. You'll never guess which intersection it's near. Great burgers, but someday you must try the brisket sandwich. It's even better than their burgers!

One thing that seems to be the same everywhere is that the best burgers come from places that don't make much else. Most good burger joints offer just burgers and other sandwiches that can be grilled on a flat top or cooked in a deep fryer. Mom and pop restaurants (for good, classic, flavorful, greasy burgers) and hipster restaurants (for amazing and unique flavor combos that you might not otherwise consider) seem to dominate the scene.
There is a place on Ross Avenue, near Downtown Dallas, called Bison Bar & Grill... There bison burger is awesome...
Anyone been here in Richardson? Supposedly they been in business since 1957 and has been in that same Richardson location since 1962

https://www.delsburgers.com/aboutus

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/dels-charcoa...t_by=date_desc

Kennys has awesome burgers Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes I Agree
OP asked for thick burgers. Some of you posted burgers that were not thick...
Anyone been here in Richardson? Supposedly they been in business since 1957 and has been in that same Richardson location since 1962

https://www.delsburgers.com/aboutus

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/dels-charcoa...t_by=date_desc

Originally Posted by CG2014
Excellent burger. Try the rootbeer in a frozen glass
Mixed-up burgers in Grand Prairie/Arlington. it’s off Brown & 360 behind Valero.. They were my go to place and are AWESOME! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I used to live in a condo right down Brown from that place in the 90s. Never knew about this place. Seems like the neighborhood has become "the hood" tho lately, but I need to check this place out.
I used to live in a condo right down Brown from that place in the 90s. Never knew about this place. Seems like the neighborhood has become "the hood" tho lately, but I need to check this place out. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
That post is 5 years old.
So if the meat is not between a hamburger bun, like this, is it still a hamburger?

Does it still meets the definition of a hamburger?

Maple & Motor, Burger House, Sky Rocket