Encounter: FOXY 2.0 at Blue: You’ve Not Tried FOXY -- Until You’ve Tried FOXY 2.0!

Good question
Did not even get her clothes off. Picked her out of line up as the cutest, but I scared her off by asking for two shots during my hour up front. It was really late and she looked tired. She went back to get mamason and I ended up with Scarlett. Still wish I had of at least seen foxy nude. Would not have been much fun though if we got to the point of no return and she told me I was too big.
Dang!

Foxy is definitely hot! Beautiful face and smoking little body. Great tits, nice ass, hot little flat tummy. Shaved pussy. Oh my!

My first experience with her was not great. She could not take the dick and wanted to finish with hi/bj...and it was only a 30 min visit. I was very disappointed.
I saw that the 2.0 version was released so I thought I'd give her another test drive...yesterday. My second visit with her was even worse than the first visit. She complained about taking my cock less than half way in her snatch. Fucked for 8 minutes and she kept complaining and wanted to suck it to finish. So disappointing as she is the hottest little piece of ass in AMPland.

YMMV is her tagline. Originally Posted by TC75

Yup!

I'm going to feel that tight little hole tonight
I'm going to feel that tight little hole tonight Originally Posted by hulk-smash
"can you feel the love tonight"?

I want to be Foxy's Lion King
  • Jtbc
  • 11-14-2019, 02:14 PM
His best song for the best looking blue girl
Can someone write a new review of this girl I have a hard time writing reviews
Can someone write a new review of this girl I have a hard time writing reviews Originally Posted by hulk-smash
you can always post a few lines, in lieu of a review. sure doesn't stop her naysayers, LOL.. she remains the cutest little Sexy in AMPville. there, short review.
Is she is cute
I did her again last night man that girl still tight
Any girl that cute has the right to be a little picky.