Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

Many folks think ownership changed hands in the past year. If that’s true, I don’t give ownership any credit for knowing what they’re doing, since past experience doesn’t apply.
Many folks think ownership changed hands in the past year. If that’s true, I don’t give ownership any credit for knowing what they’re doing, since past experience doesn’t apply. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yep, i believe that too and Eccie is not the only one. Gina at P411 also. Then most recently, Admin's guested and left it up to the Mods. I still don't think it's over yet. FEDS will have the final say. Might be a very good time for the owners/operators to load up the cash and go on a long vacation. The Providers are going to take a big hit on the cash flow in the next few weeks or months. They might have to dig those hush puppies out of the closet.

https://www.hushpuppies.com/US/en/womens-new-arrivals/

CG
Yep, i believe that too and Eccie is not the only one. Gina at P411 also. Then most recently, Admin's guested and left it up to the Mods. I still don't think it's over yet. FEDS will have the final say. Might be a very good time for the owners/operators to load up the cash and go on a long vacation. The Providers are going to take a big hit on the cash flow in the next few weeks or months. They might have to dig those hush puppies out of the closet.

https://www.hushpuppies.com/US/en/womens-new-arrivals/

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I could see it go the other way too where the rates get jacked up because of the perceived drop in supply. Tricks are often too dumb to really notice when a situation favors them. When they do notice, they inevitably fuck it up anyway.
So far so good, we are still up.

CG
Clients and Providers are leaving at an alarming rate.
NOT just in Dallas or even Texas but, every city in every state that is on Eccie. Massive requests to disable their account across the board. That many people is not just panic. Must be the loss of advertising, showcases, etc... It will take a few months for 500,000 to leave. Mods will be working overtime.

CG
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Clients and Providers are leaving at an alarming rate.
NOT just in Dallas or even Texas but, every city in every state that is on Eccie. Massive requests to disable their account across the board. That many people is not just panic. Must be the loss of advertising, showcases, etc... It will take a few months for 500,000 to leave. Mods will be working overtime.

Some mods have left also
Some mods have left also Originally Posted by BLM69
B3 and who else?
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 06:55 PM
B3 and who else? Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm not saying who but not only in Dallas, look under old threads and you'll figure it out
Why the secrecy? It’s not like the state is going to swoop in and arrest you.
Double post.
Leo would need a court order to run ip addresses, IIRC Originally Posted by mrredcat43
And how hard do you think that would be? All LEO have a stack of judge pre-signed orders, all they have to do is fill in the blanks. Judges do not want to be woke up in the middle of the night to issue warrants. Much less spend all day issuing orders.
And how hard do you think that would be? All LEO have a stack of judge pre-signed orders, all they have to do is fill in the blanks. Judges do not want to be woke up in the middle of the night to issue warrants. Much less spend all day issuing orders. Originally Posted by Dick Goesinya
Technically this may be true and it would make for a good plot for Texas Ranger as Chuck Morris whoops some ass but prosecuting dozens, hundreds or even Thousands is not very feasible. And under what jurisdiction and what is the burden of proof? Refer to the fairly recent Waco biker brawl. The majority of those charges were dropped. Too much red tape.
Eccie has a big decision to make. They don't want to lose their 506,031 member clientele, that took 10 years to create. At the same time, they don't want to go to jail. I really don't think the FEDS are after the providers or the clients, they want the BIG fish. The owners/operators. When backpage was seized, they went after one or 2 guy's, the owners/operators. Craigslist shut down voluntarily after warnings and they went after no one. Craigslist shuts down its personals section only. Eros went dark for awhile and they went after no one there either.

There is no need to delete your account. They are not after us. They want the owners/operators. Eccie might be thinking: do we really need to shut down the entire site? or maybe just certain areas like showcases, etc... I am sure they are in meetings at this very moment, deciding which way to go on this. Once they lose a BIG clientele base, and people scatter, eccie will never get it back. It is estimated that Eccie is worth 500,000 per year. MANY MANY MANY ASPD members came here to get this site started.

FEDS haven't made a sound yet and this site is already a shell of it's former self. Hundreds have disabled their account. MANY are waiting for the other shoe to drop. Do we even know who the new owners are? I bet the FEDS know, they just follow the money. Can they still go after the previous owners? you betcha. They already have a record of that since they been in court already when that other idiot tried to copy thousands of posts and threads from this site. There are still copies of what used to be here on the internet. Do the FEDS care? I don't think so. They only care what is now, after the NEW laws went into effect.

CG
  • bore
  • 09-23-2019, 10:16 AM
What good is deleting showcases? Every one know that Google keeps a cache of ALL pages right?
What good is deleting showcases? Every one know that Google keeps a cache of ALL pages right? Originally Posted by bore
do you mean Provider Showcases?

adherence to the new law is what is good about deleting showcases.