TAKE NOTICE - Hobbyist Creedo

Wow Randy...your one angry guy!

Of course I have read and listened to opposing views. I just don't try to shout them down as you do. Just because I don't chime in on every single one of them if I don't agree doesn't make me a bad guy...holy shit. Speaking freely without worry of jumping down your throat. Would kinda like that perspective here.

And yeah...I see EVERYONE'S POINT. You see me trying to persecute them? No, I thank them for their posts.

Take a valium bud...I think you need it.
Actually it was started in the "other reviews" forum not Co-Ed. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Fair enough.
  • Trey
  • 11-30-2010, 12:36 PM
No, I am not a white knight on any scale. People keep saying that over and over to justify their anger at this thread.

Again, I created this thread so that a fleshing out of ideas and perspectives can take place.

Why all the anger? Originally Posted by TheDogger
there was no anger in what I said. You are a white knight, but its cool is all im saying. At the very least a pussy whipped man. Still thats fine with me man do what you do. I am in no way pissed at you have no anger for you. Its good that this poll makes you happy with yourself, congratulations.

Since you respect all women in every circumstance why are you not trying to get these ladies some help being the true gentlemen you are. Help them get out of this hard life full of all types of danger. Little did they know Captin Save-a-Hoe was here all along.

Wow Randy...your one angry guy!

Of course I have read and listened to opposing views. I just don't try to shout them down as you do. Just because I don't chime in on every single one of them if I don't agree doesn't make me a bad guy...holy shit. Speaking freely without worry of jumping down your throat. Would kinda like that perspective here.

And yeah...I see EVERYONE'S POINT. You see me trying to persecute them? No, I thank them for their posts.

Take a valium bud...I think you need it. Originally Posted by TheDogger
Wow Doggy, you would be surprised how laid-back I am!

Asking for people not to judge you is one of the major signs of someone looking for ethical blank checks. Judging people, concepts, ideas, situations, in fact, everything, is one of the distinguishing traits of being a human being. If you stop judging things, you stop thinking. This is not something I am willing to do so that you can have some peace. Not replying to posts you don’t agree with is not what makes you a bad guy, asking people to sign moral carte blanche for you and all women is what makes you a bad guy.

Thanks for your medical opinion on what medication I need, I’ll file it with your other opinions, where they belong.
Little did they know Captin Save-a-Hoe was here all along. Originally Posted by trey
Ok, that's funny. If I ever get kicked off this thing and have to be reincarnated...I'll use that as my handle.

Love it.
I feel a new poll coming.....to clear all this up.
This isn't a dogger v Rand thing. There are dozens of responses on all the polls who say it was an idiotic poll.

In fact, I struggle to find anybody who thinks the poll was a good idea or well crafted.

I hope all respondees have been respectful to Dogger, but that doesn't mean they respect the poll.
Why? Fuck him. He's an idiot.

I hope all respondees have been respectful to Dogger, Originally Posted by essence
Why? Fuck him. He's an idiot. Originally Posted by Budman
You neither got the hint of sarcasm, nor did you get the distinction between respectful and respect. Your response was not respectful, and I guess you don't respect him either.

You have lost my respect by your disrespectful language.

Not that you care...

Actually maybe you do - you said elsewhere Being civil or acting like a gentleman is no where close to "Respecting" someone. so we are in violent agreement.
I got the sarcasm. I was just fucking with you. I guess I needed to add the . As far as the language goes some people want to skirt around the issue and get their point across in a polite way. I on the other hand just call it like I see it. If I think you're a dickhead I'll let you know. I do think we are in agreement about dogger.

You're right, I don't care.

You neither got the hint of sarcasm, nor did you get the distinction between respectful and respect. Your response was not respectful, and I guess you don't respect him either.

You have lost my respect by your disrespectful language.

Not that you care...

Actually maybe you do - you said elsewhere Being civil or acting like a gentleman is no where close to "Respecting" someone. so we are in violent agreement. Originally Posted by essence
What this thread needs is a complete hijack, I must be so bored, I don't think I ever cared about anything on this thread