Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Coming from a TROLL what more can anyone say!
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Please see where I said I don't normally see Hispanic ladies. I'd make an exception with Marie because she's pretty, you don't fall into that category.
I like some of dorthys posts don't get me wrong but for you to be that close to a ban points wise you had to be breaking the rules, a lot.

Mods in different areas seem to run things in their own way. Some Dallas mods might not tolerate as much as Houston mods on certain subjects and vice versa. Houston forums seem a little more cutthroat than ours do and the dynamic seems a bit different.

There is not a mod handbook to my knowledge and they do work for free so I try not to give them a super hard time.

its not the end of the world, eccie does not make or break this hobby of ours.
There is not a mod handbook to my knowledge and they do work for free pussy so I try not to give them a super hard time ... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Fixed.
I always find it funny when guys say mods are getting all of this free pussy. Like what would be the gain for a provider to give a mod free pussy? What would we even get out of the deal?
I always find it funny when guys say mods are getting all of this free pussy. Like what would be the gain for a provider to give a mod free pussy? What would we even get out of the deal? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
It's usually the newbie whores that are more susceptible to the "influence" of mods,,,Check out the first reviews of newbie whores and you will find a few recurring usernames.
It's usually the newbie whores that are more susceptible to the "influence" of mods,,,Check out the first reviews of newbie whores and you will find a few recurring usernames. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Yeah regular members do that too, it happened to me when I first signed up. I hate that new providers have to encounter those type of scams.
Maybe in Houston but not in Dallas as far as I can tell. Please point out some examples.
Regular members but not mods as far as I can tell publicly.
Houston is different than Dallas, you come here with bs and you leave banned lol
Regular members but not mods as far as I can tell publicly. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Me neither, hell many of the old school mods that I used to be familiar with never even had time to hobby or being a mod left such a bad taste in their mouth they lost desire for the hobby all together.

I've never fucked a mod, at least not one in Dallas for free or for money lol
Maybe in Houston but not in Dallas as far as I can tell. Please point out some examples. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
It doesn't have to be a first review.
Maybe in Houston but not in Dallas as far as I can tell. Please point out some examples. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
to my surprise I was actually expecting a different answer (in a bad way) that's your opinion I respect it ...
I'm pretty sure you mis understood what I was saying(only agreed ) but whatever category you think & feel I fall under in your opinion its your opinion I never asked for especially seen I wasn't asking for or asking to see you or anything about you .

Again I still agree with your posts and comments ( even liked it your mean post about me)

I personally think YM is beautiful not pretty ..

Please see where I said I don't normally see Hispanic ladies. I'd make an exception with Marie because she's pretty, you don't fall into that category. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
YM you are respected by many people. Even if they don't like you they still respect you or at least address you respectfully. If you where to be Banned I can see everyone questioning the MODs , admin even the owner of the site. Because you have earned that much respect even from the trolls . Now Dorthy??? We just happy we have peace for a little bit from her. Even your signature line says it all. To answer that question ...

I Disagree with you I don't see nothing wrong with what that MOD did.... Also I'm not 100% but there is not rule on the MOD posting that . Dallas MODs are lot harder then Houston MODs .

You are incorrect. Some moderators do give the courtesy of telling a person they will be banned at such and such time, giving them time to access their account a while longer. In the instance of "pointing out," the system automatically shuts down access to one's account. The moment the points were entered by the mod and the submit button was hit, she lost her ability to see her infraction list where explanations are given. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
[QUOTE=Azebella_amor;1058008024]
YM you are respected by many people. Even if they don't like you they still respect you or at least address you respectfully. If you where to be Banned I can see everyone questioning the MODs , admin even the owner of the site. Because you have earned that much respect even from the trolls . Now Dorthy??? We just happy we have peace for a little bit from her. Even your signature line says it all. To answer that question ...

I Disagree with you I don't see nothing wrong with what that MOD did.... Also I'm not 100% but there is not rule on the MOD posting that . Dallas MODs are lot harder then Houston MODs .
[/QU
everybody has an opinion, and mine is you're glad she's gone because she owned your ass in any thread...and is your showcase accurate? because your waist or ass is 49 inches...spread out that's four feet one inch.....
http://www.subzero-wolf.com/sub-zero.../refrigeration your ass is an inch bigger than this refrigerator.....
yet you blur your face.......smh