The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

You are not malicious and vindictive , yet call another a 'drunk whore' in a public forum? things that make one go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you even know wtf malicious and vindictive mean?

Spice ...is this point worthy? Is NM post disrespectful?

If not please SpiceItUp , tell me how me calling DM stupid for calling out others that DM herself was doing is point worthy. Is it not stupid to call another malicious and vindictive ....while being malicious and vindictive in doing so? DoMo was defending one outing whore while calling out another. Is that not stupid?

What do I call behavior that mimics the behaviors' you are detesting? Brilliant? Originally Posted by bobbeemagee

what the flying fuck is up with you fellas. Cut all that gotdam shit out right now. Either add a latina hottie to my list or cease and desist.

Come on now. Chill
Either add a latina hottie to my list or cease and desist.
..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=104769
Come on bro. Let it go. Help me add to my list of fine Latina's. I'm not gonna lie Dallas has some hotties. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
AddonicaWill is a skinny spinner. Her photos look good for a petite girl.

Max Madison if you want someone who has the tits and ass and probably the best personality and character of any provider I have met. She is ace man.
AddonicaWill is a skinny spinner. Her photos look good for a petite girl.

Max Madison if you want someone who has the tits and ass and probably the best personality and character of any provider I have met. She is ace man. Originally Posted by gtoman

I need to look at Max's showcase again I don't recall seeing a lot of ass. However her overall presentation was pretty awesome.
  • cr76
  • 07-25-2016, 03:36 PM
Isn't Dorfy Latina??

Or did read that wrong
Isn't Dorfy Latina??

Or did read that wrong Originally Posted by cr76
I am
  • cr76
  • 07-25-2016, 04:15 PM
And she's cute - I never met her personally but she does have a million dollar smile with beautiful pearly whites
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 04:23 PM
I am accurate. You carry more drama than any provider here, you did get a new rack, and you obviously have a shit attitude. Originally Posted by gtoman
You are far from being accurate.
And again you are projecting what YOU are on me. YOU ARE DRAMA and carry it with you. Just look at your last review and your actions following up...

I don't EVER start anything with anybody, but I sure have no problem finishing shit up. Especially if it is to defend myself from filthy lies and baseless accusations.
You are the perfect example of that.
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Motherf-ers just can't stay on topic. Originally Posted by THE "U"
I must agree Crystal is sexy AF, and I can see why you like her too, she got that white girl look! Lol but that ASS tho

Definitely an under rated Cuban Ass, perfectly shaped, cellulite free, firm and soft at the same damn time! and she knows how to work it too #BestCubanAss in town.
Her pics don't do her justice.

I must agree Crystal is sexy AF, and I can see why you like her too, she got that white girl look! Lol but that ASS tho

Definitely an under rated Cuban Ass, perfectly shaped, cellulite free, firm and soft at the same damn time! and she knows how to work it too #BestCubanAss in town.
Her pics don't do her justice.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You forgot to mention those blue eyes
She has an ass like Vida Guerra!
And she's cute - I never met her personally but she does have a million dollar smile with beautiful pearly whites Originally Posted by cr76
RaWr

Thanks dorkness
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 05:08 PM
You forgot to mention those blue eyes
She has an ass like Vida Guerra! Originally Posted by THE "U"
Well that's part of the white girl look I was referring too lol

She's fine and sweet
lol no shit. I miss the Cabo that used to be in downtown Houston. Dam good
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Excellent Cuban cuisine
Thanks for the recommendations on crystal. I will request a flight plan for a test flight for her. This time will be at the top gun - fighter town USA. Close combat duel.
I dont know about outting but Natalia sure had terrible hygiene when she was an agency whore.

Hope her personal hygiene and upkeep have improved since going indy. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
disgusting LPMOW