Really Need Help

I did just see a lady offer a real special for some quick cash. A bad ass special. A classy lady too. That's how this shit is supposed to be done. If I would have been in town I would have hit her up. I've had my eye on her for a while anyway.
funny how i keep reading how bad business is yet we very rarely see an real specials being offered. when a 300 dollar session for a hour equals some guy working eight hours a day for 37 dollars an hour Originally Posted by joefish5413
What exactly is a real special special? I can say from past experience that running specials do nothing in terms of getting more appointments during slow periods of the year.

I do pretty well here in dallas and there are times of the year where it gets slow even for the most busy girls.

What do u as a hobbyist suggest?
I did just see a lady offer a real special for some quick cash. A bad ass special. A classy lady too. That's how this shit is supposed to be done. If I would have been in town I would have hit her up. I've had my eye on her for a while anyway. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
If we are talking about the same lady, you're 100% correct. That's how it's done!

Jules, I think a bunch of guys would go for 2 for 1 at the normal price. I know most girls aren't big clock watchers and are high volume so I think it's an option. You probably get guys who will end up hanging out a but more and chatting.
I've ran some pretty stupid specials in the past 3 months. Everything from $140 for an hour to today's 2 for 1 special.

Know what they do? Very little. I still offer them because it still gets people talking, but it has little impact on business.
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2014, 12:37 PM
best believe if i had his number asshole i wouldnt be having to do this shyt Originally Posted by babi_gurl21
Why would you even ask the cousin for help? its not his responsibility to buy diapers or anything for the cousins baby mamas, I PM'd the OP with some great advise how to possibly generate new business, run specials, do the leg work and don't be lazy (+ all the great advise others posted here) after sitting back for over a week I came to the conclusion that she is looking for hand-outs, people to feel sorry for her and nothing more.
Why would you even come on here bragging about the daddy being Adrian Petersons cousin? What the fuck, Adrian won't buy yall no diapers?
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

I think Adrian's in a little deep with his own Baby Mama issues..

http://nypost.com/2013/10/17/adrian-...ave-7-kids-ex/
This thread just keeps getting better..............

I think Adrian's in a little deep with his own Baby Mama issues..

http://nypost.com/2013/10/17/adrian-...ave-7-kids-ex/ Originally Posted by Chung Tran