Providers, will you see a client who see's TS's?

Are you only homophobic if you choose not to participate in that lifestyle? Just curious? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No I thinck you are homophobic if you look down you nose at people who do things you choose not to do.
Absolutely not EA. I'm not suggesting anyone try it. Its not for everyone. Its a choice. A CHOICE! But to be like Don or Naomi and suggest there's some sort of "taint" on me or people like me is ludicrous. What about men who seek providers that do greek? Its just a hole. How about women on women? Are they considered to carry a "taint"? As if they're untouchable? So I see a TS then I see provider X and all of a sudden she's "off limits" for some of you? Explain this to me.
You're ranting for no reason chick because there is nothing you can say to change the way I feel. Just like the OP won't change his lifestyle. If you're going to quote me at least read the whole thread. As providers we really don't know what our clients do in their personal lives.. Didn't I already say that? Umm.. Yes I did.

Post #11.

Case closed. Thanks. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Firstly, that is not a rant, I didn't even begin.
Secondly, I'm not trying to convince, I'm telling you. Your logic is flawed but have fun pushing a group of people into the shadows that have very much in common with us (providers) think of everyone that will judge you, look down upon you, treat you less because of what you do. I'm telling you that you will never know what your clients do and to say otherwise is foolish. So I'm not trying to convince you, just calling you a fool. You have no case to plead.
No I thinck you are homophobic if you look down you nose at people who do things you choose not to do. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Absofuckinglutely! I never once said "OutofBounds, You're fucking gross! You are going to rot! You have issues" Did I? nope! I think he's a cool guy. Living the lifestyle HE wants to live. I just won't live that lifestyle. I have friends that are gays and lesbians I don't HATE them because of the way they live their lives. So I really don't get why I am being attacked for my opinion here. I never once attacked the OP. In fact, I told him that there are plenty of women that would love to see him. I also told him that ECCIE represents a very small group that he shouldn't dwell on the poll here too much. I mean... darn!
Firstly, that is not a rant, I didn't even begin.
Secondly, I'm not trying to convince, I'm telling you. Your logic is flawed but have fun pushing a group of people into the shadows that have very much in common with us (providers) think of everyone that will judge you, look down upon you, treat you less because of what you do. I'm telling you that you will never know what your clients do and to say otherwise is foolish. So I'm not trying to convince you, just calling you a fool. You have no case to plead. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Ignore
Case closed. Thanks. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Case re-opened... and no, Thank YOU!!

The funny thing about this whole discussion, Naomi, is you have yourself wrapped up in some sort of security cocoon thinking that you can control who you see and who you won't.

Of course to some degree, you can, by either refusing service to an individual or by ...as you put it...

If I read that one of my clients saw another man, saw a tranny...etc? I will STOP seeing him.
LMAO!!! ... if you READ!!

Hmm, ok. I wonder how many of your "gay friends" buddies/clients you've already slept with...you just didn't "read" about it.

How many TS's have you slept with by proxy? What about gays in general?

I bet "Out Of Bounds" would have absolutely no problem getting an appointment with you, if by some chance, you had no idea he had seen a TS. Wouldn't it be hilarious if you were (hypothetically)his first biological woman, and he didn't bother to disclose that to you in his initial contact??

What about the next first timer you decide to see? Will you know about him?

You have NO CLUE because whether you choose to face it or not, you will NEVER have a clue as to who you sleep with. So go ahead and continue to come in here and try your best to convince us that you have it AALLLLLLLLLL figured out. All you're succeeding in doing (and very well I might add) is displaying just how closed minded and clueless you really are.

Do yourself a favor... and just wear your protection and collect your donations like a good little provider. Chances are you'll never have to worry about whether your next trick has ever sucked a dick or ever been topped by a tranny... ever again.

POINT MADE...CASE CLOSED!!!!!

POINT MADE...CASE CLOSED!!!!! Originally Posted by john353
Just FYI, I didn't read your post.
Ok let's calm down a bit. No Naomi you didn't call me gross just others like me. Imagine this, if you had a regular you've been seeing for quite some time and have built a rapport(to an extent) and revealed he likes seeing TS's you would throw that relationship away in a heartbeat?
Imagine this, if you had a regular you've been seeing for quite some time and have built a rapport(to an extent) and revealed he likes seeing TS's you would throw that relationship away in a heartbeat? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Why answer the question? So you and your minions can flame me some more? . No point. Everyone that disagrees with you/Doesn't like trannies/or the Idea of their clients being with a tranny is "wrong", "closed minded", "misguided", "a fool" and "ridiculous".. I'm outie! Good luck!
Has this thread gotten it's desired result and does it need to be closed?
on a positive note.................. everybody needs some lovin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't trying to flame you. Nor do I have any minions. Lay off people. There may still be some valid discussion here. I don't want anyone coming down on anyone else too hard or I will request this thread be closed. I don't want to. But also keep in mind. Its ok to have a difference of opinion.
I got no beef with homosexuals doing what they do, so long as they keep it to themselves and don't take smug, self-congratulatory delight in causing disgust among people who believe these acts are unnatural and perverted. My beef is with homosexual zealots who love causing disgust so much they won't shut up, and with the government which has created a protected class ... of perverts.

Senor Numbers, respectfully, I wish you would let this wash over you: my plea, and I believe Naomi's as well...although I may be wrong about hers...is not to eliminate possibilities, which would be impossible and quixotic; it is to eliminate nausea-inducing imagery. If I don't know about it, I do not give a fuck. I won't care because there would be no chance of some damn unwanted vision robbing me of my ardor. This is why I've politely asked the OP to please stop naming names....it's de facto psychological cockblocking.
Naomi, allow me to put a different perspective on it if I may. Let's take someone outside this hobby. They see you "the whore". They see me "the john". They see a TS another "whore". Would they see a distinction between the three of us? I'm guessing they would cast us all in the same lot. A bunch of immoral "dirty" fornicators. Just think about it is all I'm saying before you go throwing stones.
Don, I haven't named ONE name in this thread. IF you'll recall you brought up sweetmandy. And Audrina chimed in of her own accord. I wouldn't do such a thing to you. I can't keep you from seeing any review I post. Whether it be TS or a normal woman. You will have to deal with your own shortcomings.