"Mandles"...... If you are visiting Austin and reading reviews be forwarned

I wonder if he was BANNED for being a mandle? It would explain a lot. I wonder which whore was pulling his strings? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
If that was the case most of us would be BANNED,

only protection in such a case is self BAN.
Pardon me kind sir, but I believe that it is spelled "Butt Out".......

Dictionary: "butt out"; verb; Definition of BUTT OUT intransitive verb
:to cease interference or involvement <I told him to butt out of my affairs>

Have a lovely day. Use your words and be nice to the other kids.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Geeeez Von left the gate open in San Antonio again.
Good riddance

this was entertaining.
Since the OP is banned, can we lock this thread, and maybe toss it into a volcano?
  • ztonk
  • 07-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Since the OP is banned, can we lock this thread Originally Posted by redbeard42
That isn't a legitimate reason for closing a thread and local staff doesn't really want to get in the business of censoring discussions.

Just move on... bumping a thread to ask that it be closed just brings the topic back to the front page for more discussion.

ztonk
That isn't a legitimate reason for closing a thread and local staff doesn't really want to get in the business of censoring discussions ... Originally Posted by ztonk
Perfectly reasonable explanation.

And yet this: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056870929&postcount=5
  • ztonk
  • 07-09-2015, 09:23 AM
If I close this thread, you guys are going to RTM every Whispers thread and ask that it be closed, too, citing this thread...

Even in absentia you guys and gals are still obsessed with him...

ztonk
I'm bumping the Whispers Hobby God thread! LMFAO! The old bitches love it!
If I close this thread, you guys are going to RTM every Whispers thread and ask that it be closed, too, citing this thread...

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Couldn't give a red rat's rectum about who posted; just hoping for consistency.
just hoping for consistency. Originally Posted by saustin
+1
I closed that other thread because the OP was being verbally attacked after being banned. I come from the school that if you are going to talk smack, you do it to their face. I did the same in a Toyz thread that he started, banned, and was being verbally attacked with no way to respond if he wanted to.

The comment that bumped this thread and subsequent posts were not direct attacks on the OP.

Consistency is something we strive for here as much we can when possible. Staff as the hobby world come from different backgrounds, have different tolerances, etc. not all the guidelines are black and white and are subject to individual interpretation.

We do our best. Just because you may not agree with a certain decision doesn't mean there are other members who don't.

As Z said, move on. Don't bump this thread and it will die.

Thank Ztonk for the treat.

sixx
  • ztonk
  • 07-09-2015, 03:56 PM
OK, whiny little children. Here's your treat for the month of July.

ztonk