Unfortunate PM

This thread has run it's course....

It wasn't Mojo this time. No, I am not closing this thread just reading it. I saw a lot of valid arguments on both sides.

Very interesting...I have heard of providers having to cancel a trip because of a various reasons.

Just remember this... any provider who visits here. This city's population in 2009 was 2.3 million people. 5 or 6 people on a message board shouldn't change a damn thing. I would be willing to say that 60-80% of provider appointments come from guys that don't post on ECCIE but lurk and use their P411 Accounts. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I am sure that's true in quite a lot of cases, however,in my particular case almost every single one of my bookings came from here...as did everyone who was interested in the M&G....
I didn't make any apology, perhaps you should re-read my post....I simply explained that that particular post was not directed towards one specific person, but was my overall sentiment to the entire post....And if you read a bit more of my post you may realize that my opinion of what "WT" is/means/and how explicit it is, is a lot different than yours...

I'm not going to try and "dig" myself out of anything, as I am quite straight forward...

And one more thing darling, please don't presume to boss me around, should you continue to try...well all I have to say is good luck with that one...I have nothing to apologize to you personally for, so I wouldn't loose any sleep waiting for one because it won't happen. Originally Posted by Valerie
So it wasn't just BDS, it was everyone in that thread... interesting and very informative. Thanks Val.
Don't worry Valerie, BDS is there girl it's not hard to see who she caters too ..is it?
I didn't make any apology, perhaps you should re-read my post....I simply explained that that particular post was not directed towards one specific person, but was my overall sentiment to the entire post....And if you read a bit more of my post you may realize that my opinion of what "WT" is/means/and how explicit it is, is a lot different than yours...

I'm not going to try and "dig" myself out of anything, as I am quite straight forward...

And one more thing darling, please don't presume to boss me around, should you continue to try...well all I have to say is good luck with that one...I have nothing to apologize to you personally for, so I wouldn't loose any sleep waiting for one because it won't happen. Originally Posted by Valerie

Ah I see now! So your interpretation on things must be the end all be all to things then? So we (Houston Hobbyist in general) are to appologize for transgressions that you feel were an attack or harassment of you even when you were not even mentioned simply because you took exception to them? But when the shoe is on the other foot and you blatently offend a fellow provider, whether directly or indirectly purposely or not, and she lets you know as much not only do you no appologize for any misunderstandings, but refuse on general principle? Wow! Now I know you could care less about me and my opinions and thats fine.... but for one who feels "wronged" here in Houston, you have no problem letting what you say roll right on over other ladies with no regard for them? So yet again you are just fine and dandy with the double standards so long as they sway well into your favor?

This is a very interesting aspec that is glowing brighter and brighter.........

Once again, I'm VERY sorry you feel this way.......

JaD
Ah I see now! So your interpretation on things must be the end all be all to things then? So we (Houston Hobbyist in general) are to appologize for transgressions that you feel were an attack or harassment of you even when you were not even mentioned simply because you took exception to them? But when the shoe is on the other foot and you blatently offend a fellow provider, whether directly or indirectly purposely or not, and she lets you know as much not only do you no appologize for any misunderstandings, but refuse on general principle? Wow! Now I know you could care less about me and my opinions and thats fine.... but for one who feels "wronged" here in Houston, you have no problem letting what you say roll right on over other ladies with no regard for them? So yet again you are just fine and dandy with the double standards so long as they sway well into your favor?

This is a very interesting aspec that is glowing brighter and brighter.........

Once again, I'm VERY sorry you feel this way.......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I believe Valerie was just defending herself... but oh no how dare anybody challenge you or your buddies.
I believe Valerie was just defending herself... but oh no how dare anybody challenge you or your buddies. Originally Posted by carkido45

Defending herself how? And for the record.... my "buddies" are ALL the hobbyist here in Houston, yourself included!..... I don't like it when we get a bad name for something we did not deserve..... if there are some who earned it and fucked it up for us, I'll jump their ass too...... but I don't see it that way here...... I have seen attacks and precieved attacks going back and forth and appologies only going one way....... And yet the one with the big spoon just keeps on stirring......

Tell us our sense of humor is shit... .and that we may take shit way too far..... I'll agree with that, and I will damn sure appologize for myself and others who seem to do so...... but tell me I'm something I'm not, or that I'm at fault for something I'm not, and I call bullshit........

Civility is all I'm asking for here..... from both sides of the argument, and thus far I have only seen appologies go one way in any form........ Go back and read how many times I have appologized for misunderstandings and wished well to this beautiful lady........ and what does that get in return?

JaD
Don't worry Valerie, BDS is there girl it's not hard to see who she caters too ..is it? Originally Posted by carkido45
I simply cannot fathom catering to guys who act as they do...but hey, everyone has their own goals...
So she isn't going to come to Houston? Great, now I will not have to read all her crappy threADs anymore!!

Juat sayin
Defending herself how? And for the record.... my "buddies" are ALL the hobbyist here in Houston, yourself included!..... I don't like it when we get a bad name for something we did not deserve..... if there are some who earned it and fucked it up for us, I'll jump their ass too...... but I don't see it that way here...... I have seen attacks and precieved attacks going back and forth and appologies only going one way....... And yet the one with the big spoon just keeps on stirring......

Tell us our sense of humor is shit... .and that we may take shit way too far..... I'll agree with that, and I will damn sure appologize for myself and others who seem to do so...... but tell me I'm something I'm not, or that I'm at fault for something I'm not, and I call bullshit........

Civility is all I'm asking for here..... from both sides of the argument, and thus far I have only seen appologies go one way in any form........ Go back and read how many times I have appologized for misunderstandings and wished well to this beautiful lady........ and what does that get in return?

Your apologies seem more sarcastic and not very humble.
So we (Houston Hobbyist in general) are to appologize for transgressions that you feel were an attack or harassment of you even when you were not even mentioned simply because you took exception to them? But when the shoe is on the other foot and you blatently offend a fellow provider, whether directly or indirectly purposely or not, and she lets you know as much not only do you no appologize for any misunderstandings, but refuse on general principle? Wow! Now I know you could care less about me and my opinions and thats fine.... but for one who feels "wronged" here in Houston, you have no problem letting what you say roll right on over other ladies with no regard for them? So yet again you are just fine and dandy with the double standards so long as they sway well into your favor

Wrong again...the general Houston hobbyists I have no problem with, I have a problem with the handful of men who have been bashing me for the last week(most don't even hobby)....And I don't recall ever saying " I want an apology from the general Houston hobbyist population"....I don't even recall asking for an apology earlier at all?...

I care not for empty apologies....and most of the threads I've read from you guys claiming to apologize, you do so after writing an entire cheeky paragraph of sarcastic and rude comments, so hopefully it shouldn't be that difficult for you to understand if I have a hard time taking them seriously...

Not trying to sound cheeky, but perhaps you should take your own advice when you speak of civility....
So she isn't going to come to Houston? Great, now I will not have to read all her crappy threADs anymore!!

Juat sayin Originally Posted by spunky
I post all over eccie and I'm sure I'll continue posting here....funny that my threads are so "crappy", and yet they get so many responses?
I don't hold my breath for anybody with tons of tats and bad hair extensions, that claims not to know the meaning of "WT", and that takes a handful of what guys on a silly hooker board say to heart and cancels a trip to Texas...and your grown...lol

theres alot of other forums.....if you don't like Houston forums......GTFO!!!

Carkido.....I cater right and wrong, i just pick my battles......did you not see my first post.....i was fixna go to bat for this chick and fukk up my money because i had had enough of her gettn picked on by what you call the lynch mob.....but looking back on all her post and the lynch mobs post....they were right!!

teach me to doubt my men of Houston again.....sorry guys never again!!!
Val just wanted to thank you for inspiring an addition to my sig line.
Your apologies seem more sarcastic and not very humble. Originally Posted by carkido45

Do they? If so, then I will re-think how I type them, because they surely were not meant to be as such. I was honestly trying to be very honest and very sincere...... I was one of the first to post on her "Thinking of Houston" thread... and was in fact looking very forward to seeing her if schedules worked out....... My interest here were sincerely in efforts to try and get her to see things from a different perspective, and vice versa......

Honest appology to all for my long windedness in these posts, and I will refrain from posting further and continuing the chaos.......

Val very sorry you feel wronged by Houston and that a soured few kept you from your visit...... Best of luck on your other tours my dear.

JaD
I don't hold my breath for anybody with tons of tats and bad hair extensions, that claims not to know the meaning of "WT", and that takes a handful of what guys on a silly hooker board say to heart and cancels a trip to Texas...and your grown...lol

theres alot of other forums.....if you don't like Houston forums......GTFO!!!

Carkido.....I cater right and wrong, i just pick my battles......did you not see my first post.....i was fixna go to bat for this chick and fukk up my money because i had had enough of her gettn picked on by what you call the lynch mob.....but looking back on all her post and the lynch mobs post....they were right!!

teach me to doubt my men of Houston again.....sorry guys never again!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
So you got your money right by agreeing with your boys ?

I
understand now?