Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

- Oh lord no -this is way to much fun. I can hear Hillary now trying to introduce Bill --- And I'd like you to meet my husband Bill, you know, he had his portrait hanging in that pedophile's house. And the other person says - Oh right, he didn't inhale too. Wink.....wink....
Not even Chelsea? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nope...had it with Clintons, Bushes etc
- Oh lord no -this is way to much fun. I can hear Hillary now trying to introduce Bill --- And I'd like you to meet my husband Bill, you know, he had his portrait hanging in that pedophile's house. And the other person says - Oh right, he didn't inhale too. Wink.....wink....

Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

If it's agreeable with all of you, I'd like to add that I think this dead horse that we have all been flogging is probably going to remain dead for a long time. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You mean you're finally going to give up the ghost of your Russian collusion fantasies after 2-1/2 years of flogging that dead horse?

Smart decision! I'm agreeable!
Well, thanks for the bass-ackward complement, I guess. My original contention about the picture is that it was not real. The very idea that it was an untouched photograph or that Bill Clinton actually posed for it, either a real camera or an artist's paint brush is beyond absurd, and anyone who thinks the same is beyond gullible. If it's agreeable with all of you, I'd like to add that I think this dead horse that we have all been flogging is probably going to remain dead for a long time. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No one ever claimed that the painting depicted a "real" event, but what it does depict is how one of Slick Willie's known associates -- a convicted pedophile -- sought to represent Slick Willie to people who visited his home.

It is a "real" painting, and the painting was indeed hanging on the wall in a convicted pedophile's mansion.
No one ever claimed that the painting depicted a "real" event, but what it does depict is how one of Slick Willie's known associates -- a convicted pedophile -- sought to represent Slick Willie to people who visited his home.

It is a "real" painting, and the painting was indeed hanging on the wall in a convicted pedophile's mansion.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What you're doing now is what we down in Texas refer to as "crawfishing". SMH
You mean you're finally going to give up the ghost of your Russian collusion fantasies after 2-1/2 years of flogging that dead horse?

Smart decision! I'm agreeable! Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm glad that we can agree on something. Now, you can flog this dead horse, flog your wife, hell even flog your own pud for all I care. Have a nice day.
What you're doing now is what we down in Texas refer to as "crawfishing". SMH Originally Posted by Lapdog
It's your "understanding" of the matter that has "crawfished". You posted in ignorance before you knew the facts.
It's your "understanding" of the matter that has "crawfished". You posted in ignorance before you knew the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get it right, Leroy Brown. People crawfish, not "understandings". I buy you books and you just eat the pages. SMH
Get it right, Leroy Brown. People crawfish, not "understandings". I buy you books and you just eat the pages. SMH Originally Posted by Lapdog
You'd be the "people" that "crawfished". Once again you posted without understanding the matter at hand.
You'd be the "people" that "crawfished". Once again you posted without understanding the matter at hand. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And once again, you insist on having the last word. It's all yours, Leroy. I concede. Proudly wear your badge of ignorance as if it's the Congressional Medal of Honor. You earned it.
I can only surmise that it sprang from the fertile imagination of Ms. Ryan-Kleib. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The article below is the real story of the painting. The article doesn't say Clinton posed for the painting but it definitely isn't photoshopped. It was specifically meant to be a political satire of Clinton. The artist Petrina Ryan Kleid also did a similar political satire painting of George W. Bush.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bi...pstein-1628437
And once again, you insist on having the last word. It's all yours, Leroy. I concede. Proudly wear your badge of ignorance as if it's the Congressional Medal of Honor. You earned it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You already conceded that you were the one posting in ignorance. Quit "crawfishing".
You already conceded that you were the one posting in ignorance. Quit "crawfishing". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ok