Decisions on ISOs

I skipped a bunch of this, but the ISO's could DO WITHOUT any, possibly well intentioned but nonetheless unwelcome, pimping and or brown nosing of faves/ATFs by guys. If one were looking for guy input, one might go to the lounge and inquire. IJS... Originally Posted by phildo
Phildo,

Some ISOs are looking for input from guys, or anyone, as to a lady who meets their requirements. I do wish most would be more specific. Some things that help an ISO be successful I would think are:

Location, location, location. DFW is a big freaking area.
Date/time needed, if this is an important point: I think you are better off to find a lady, then figure out a time, rather than find a time, then hope to find a lady. But to each his own.
Height/weight/hair color/age/race or any other provider characteristics that are important.
Activities or services desired
Any other off the wall requirements

I will say that about half of the ladies I offer in a suggestion I have never met, and at least half of more of the rest I have only seen once. I have had at least one lady offer me a discount for my suggestions of her. Never took her up on it, but I might one day.
I feel your pain RCinOKC. Every time I post an ISO, I get responses from girls who aren't in the area I said I was looking for. I also get responses from the same 2 girls, every time I post one, even though I have not responded to them ever