Rates? WTF?

401K is crying right now Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I moved a large % of mine to cash last year. Waiting for the shit to settle.
I moved a large % of mine to cash last year. Waiting for the shit to settle. Originally Posted by Brazos
Your smart Im obviously not lol oh well I will get it back hopefully
Maybe the op could get with the website design group and create a live streaming PPP index (price per pussy) national, local and world wide so we can see these changes in real time and know better when to opt in or out? When it's a "cow" or "sow" market?

Pimps could get more creative and open self based online services like "AmeriWhore"

There could be a NY Pussy Exchange

just a thought
Just checking the Weekend Lineup and Provider Ads. First thing I notice is lowered rates and the huge number of Specials being offered.

Hmmm. JS
  • 5T3V3
  • 02-05-2016, 10:50 AM
i am sure your post has brought the whores to thiers senses ... <eyeroll> DMSMH <facepalm>
Currently Ignoring:
If some fucking returd were to have me on ignore,
I would consider it a compliment.
Thank you

Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health (often abbreviated as DMSMH)
I hear Dr. Hubbard can work wonders for the mentally challenged. Good luck buddy.
Just checking the Weekend Lineup and Provider Ads. First thing I notice is lowered rates and the huge number of Specials being offered.

Hmmm. JS Originally Posted by Oralist
Nein, es liegt daran, valentinstag nächste Woche und ein Zuhälter namens muss glatt wieder eine neue Fedora.
[No. It is because valentines day is next week and a Pimp Named Slick Back needs a new fedora.]
Nein, es liegt daran, valentinstag nächste Woche und ein Zuhälter namens muss glatt wieder eine neue Fedora.
[No. It is because valentines day is next week and a Pimp Named Slick Back needs a new fedora.] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Well, I'll see what I can do to help Slick out this weekend.
Note to self: tell my broker to sell sell sell on the fedoras.
List Price: $699.00 Price: $459.00 You Save: $240.00 (34%)

List Price: $699.00 Price: $459.00 You Save: $240.00 (34%)

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

You can get a
similar piece of fur on a few ladies here at a much better price. Will be the other head wearin' it, however.
..... we are vastly being held afloat by our medical industry, .... Originally Posted by Mythos
.. the "medical industry" is substantially subsidized by tax dollars and/or government funds acquired from "loans" by the government. You don't believe that consumers pay for all of their "health care" services do you?
Times are slow. Oil prices are down and providers keep raising their rates. I recently saw a couple of self reviews, in an attempt to stir up some business. Providers are posting rates of $$$$, but run specials for $$50. Just lower your rates until times are better. $$ or $$50 is way better than $000.00. A certain Lady that recently left this site still has a Showcase on P411 and raised her her already GPS rate by 50%.

Please explain why fewer available Hobby funds = Increased rates for Providers. When the Feds want to stimulate the economy, they lower interest rates, not raise them. Originally Posted by Oralist
Lol, funny. I've had O&G clients that recently lost their job who still come and see me.