If you're an American, this should make you angry

Indeed. That is a very nice "summation".

It's especially true since more than 50% of the post is ""#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas." Originally Posted by shanm

Pushes your buttons every time, doesn't it, you grubered odumbo minion?
  • shanm
  • 05-31-2015, 10:36 PM
Who deflected this thread onto Benghazi again? IBIdiot and IBJunior up to their usual moronic shenanigans.

Here's the entire interview with Morell:

It's clear as day that they fucking lied. Morell admitted it no matter which way you spin it. If you can't see that then you're quite obviously drunk on that repubtarded kool-aid..

100% of my posts are rancid tripe, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I concur.
Pushes your buttons every time, doesn't it, you grubered odumbo minion? Originally Posted by lustylad
Well hello, IB junior, you ole grubered odumbo shitkicker aka Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. Keep eating shit, old man.
Who deflected this thread onto Benghazi again? IBIdiot and IBJunior up to their usual moronic shenanigans.

Here's the entire interview with Morell:

It's clear as day that they fucking lied. Morell admitted it no matter which way you spin it. If you can't see that then you're quite obviously drunk on that repubtarded kool-aid.. Originally Posted by shanm
He will say those were Chris Matthews' words. Even though they are clearly emitted from the mouth of Morell. To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial.
  • shanm
  • 05-31-2015, 11:03 PM
He will say those were Chris Matthews' words. Even though they are clearly emitted from the mouth of Morell. To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What do you expect from IBGrubergruber?
It is clear as day. What Morrell seems to be doing is to be taking the blame off of himself and placing it on Cheney. Doesn't change the facts; they fucking lied and #Grubered these dumb motherfuckers.
It is clear as day. What Morrell seems to be doing is to be taking the blame off of himself and placing it on Cheney. Doesn't change the facts; they fucking lied and #Grubered these dumb motherfuckers. Originally Posted by shanm
They're gruberized Shrubby minions.
I concur. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, you are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-OxtJYJ9g
He will say those were Chris Matthews' words. Even though they are clearly emitted from the mouth of Morell. To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Matthews' film clip of Cheney is taken out of context and misrepresents what Cheney actually said, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You and Matthews are liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It is clear as day. What Morrell seems to be doing is to be taking the blame off of himself and placing it on Cheney. Doesn't change the facts; they fucking lied and #Grubered these dumb motherfuckers.
Originally Posted by shanm
You're a liar, shamman. Cheney's words -- in context -- make it clear Cheney was speaking about Saddam's weapons program. It was Matthews' lie that Morell denied; hence, Matthews didn't garner a damn thing with his belligerent hectoring, shamman.

They're gruberized Shrubby minions. Originally Posted by WombRaider
By definition, you'd be the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo minion from Arkansas, you own them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

100% of my posts are rancid tripe, shamman. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your words, you own them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
To deny that the administration knew the intelligence was shady at BEST, is just outright denial. Originally Posted by WombRaider
This is a fine example of how libtarded morons pretend to debate:

TO DENY THAT .... IS JUST OUTRIGHT DENIAL.

No one ever won an argument by sputtering out a tautology... poor, stupid, clueless undercunt - he can't debate his way out of a brown paper bag. This is the kind of "rancid tripe" he spews out 50 times a day. Hahahaha.... "To deny... is ... denial." Brilliant!
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 11:57 AM

You're a liar, shamman. Cheney's words -- in context -- make it clear Cheney was speaking about Saddam's weapons program. It was Matthews' lie that Morell denied; hence, Matthews didn't garner a damn thing with his belligerent hectoring, shamman.

It's obvious as fuck. Stop jockeying for your hero Cheney. You already have zero credibility with regards to anything and everything under the sun.

I'll post it again. This video is 100% more proof than your pitiful bullshitting attempts. Anyone with an IQ of 10 (that's about 10 more than you) can see what Morrell is doing. Stop squirming like a bitch, you pathetic POS.

It's obvious as fuck. Stop jockeying for your hero Cheney. You already have zero credibility with regards to anything and everything under the sun.

I'll post it again. This video is 100% more proof than your pitiful bullshitting attempts. Anyone with an IQ of 10 (that's about 10 more than you) can see what Morrell is doing. Stop squirming like a bitch, you pathetic POS.
It's trivially obvious to everyone but dick-heads like you, shamman, that a full transcript of Cheney's words is 100% proof that Matthews misrepresented what Cheney actually said, shamman. Hence, you and Matthews are charlatan, POS liars, shamman.

• shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Go suck Cheneys dick. For all your pathetic attempts at bullshitting, you won't convince a piece of dog shit.

It's trivially obvious to everyone but dick-heads like you, shamman, that a full transcript of Cheney's words is 100% proof that Matthews misrepresented what Cheney actually said, shamman. Hence, you and Matthews are charlatan, POS liars, shamman.

If he tried for 20 years to get nuclear weapons, with the oil money they had, and couldn't get them, he wasn't trying very hard. More lies.

What you fail to understand IB, is that regardless of whether he was talking about actual nuclear weapons or a nuclear weapons program, Cheney was lying. So it's irrelevant in the end.
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 02:03 PM
If he tried for 20 years to get nuclear weapons, with the oil money they had, and couldn't get them, he wasn't trying very hard. More lies.

What you fail to understand IB, is that regardless of whether he was talking about actual nuclear weapons or a nuclear weapons program, Cheney was lying. So it's irrelevant in the end. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's bullshit. When you go up on national TV and say "nuclear weapons", whether you added a "program" at the end is irrelevant. He was deliberately lying and misrepresenting to effect public opinion on the war.

IB and his comrades got grubered. Now they want to argue semantics. These are the same idiots that raised up a shit storm when Obama said that "slander the prophet" line, completely forgetting the context within which it was uttered.
This time around, the context was much worse: justifying an utterly unjustifiable war. It's a disgrace to the soldiers who lost their lives and it's a disgrace to our reputation as a country. Of course, IB doesn't give a shit about either of those so he will blather on like the ignorant cretin he is.

Once again: