Enough is Enough

Better a smart ass than a dumb ass. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I agree
WU ... is the funny... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
See that fucks? I am the funny...deal with it...
Adabear, you should have posted forum guidelines #1,3, and 4. It is my belief that is the point you were trying to make or at least some.

Best of luck.
Nice Dingus , thanks !
Nice Dingus , thanks ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Happy to oblige. I also considered super large font, but I have a number of "supervisors" who get upset if I use large font.

... and they are dedicated.

Old Dingus
I am very disappointed that more of you pussies are not willing to join carebear and myself in this effort to clean up Wakeup's potty mouth.
Yeah...get to work bitches!
I am very disappointed that more of you pussies are not willing to join carebear and myself in this effort to clean up Wakeup's potty mouth. Originally Posted by dearhunter
  • BDD
  • 09-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I am very disappointed that more of you pussies are not willing to join carebear and myself in this effort to clean up Wakeup's potty mouth. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah...get to work bitches! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WU, STFU

DH, a minion serves...
Actually I don't think anyone is mad. I think they either find it funny or they feel you are wasting your time. I believe the latter.....
Finally, Humpty Humper - drama can still happen without purposefully being mean. I also know that ladies can take care of themselves (and a lot of guys have thick skin also), this is more like telling someone not to walk down the street, grab the first person they see and call them an asshole when that person has not done anything to them. Originally Posted by Adabear
HaHa! Humpty call people asshole all the time. Some of 'em it's true. My momma never told me nothin about not doing that. Why? Did I stop you on the street, call you an asshole. HaHa, well, if not, then here you go! You can kiss my hole. HaHa!

Come one, come all. Fucktards, Hooktards, and Modtards - hell, even you whaletards - let's all gather round for a group hug and maybe a few verses of Kumbayah (whaletards to the interior, please)....

....aw shucks, Booboo Bear ....

.... I'm getting all warm & fuzzy now.
heh-heh I'm the Dean of The College Of Assholes , WU and DH are President and Vice of The United Assholes Of America , Chicagoboy has got to be Governor of some Asshole state . I really think that you're doomed to unhappiness here , cause uhhhhhhhh nothing is gonna change .

Oh yeah TexasGator is probably the Mayor of some Asshole city .

Crap forgot OD , what do you want to be OD ?
[QUOTE=rockerrick;1053951628.
Crap forgot OD , what do you want to be OD ?[/QUOTE]

Talent Fluffer.

Old Dingus
  • ackvt
  • 09-13-2013, 08:09 AM
10 pages on a thread titled "Enough is Enough". Ironic...