i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

Again, this is nonsense and not a violation. The original poster gets the violation and the edit goes to all of the quotes of the original posts.

You are making the rule up.

If Champagne Brown comes back and posts Wakeup's real name (attaching it to Wakeup) in coed and Yummy Marie hits the quote button and asks is that Wakeup's real name. The only retard going away for a year is CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and LDs BBC).

You modtards need to quit making shit up from the shadows of a guideline.

You would get laughed out of modtardville if you attempted to enforce this interpretation of the GL against me. Every one of these Houston retards are entitled to the same enforcement.

I can start quoting the violations, if you need me to prove my point. Originally Posted by dearhunter
The problem is that we were all thinking Dagwood had left the building.
Now, I want a dagwood sammich.........which brings us full circle back to the topic of this threAD
Dass die OP hatte nicht eine (1) nicht zwei (2), aber zwölf (12) mehr dagwood belegtes brot, als sie von sollte?
[That the OP had not one (1) not two (2) but twelve (12) more dagwood sammiches than she should of?]
^^^^

Your count is wayyyyy low, and that's coming from an expert.

If it is in a post under your name, then you posted it. It would not be showing to the reader if you did not post it there.

What is the difference if the original poster wrote it or you did? The violation is still sitting in a post under your name , usually in plain view. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That about says it all right there. If someone posts a violation and you copy and post it, it's a violation. I have seen it edited out but that person was also given points even after the edit.
I saw a modtard give a whore points for saying "Cuban Tuesday"...........he was an idiot too.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That about says it all right there. If someone posts a violation and you copy and post it, it's a violation. I have seen it edited out but that person was also given points even after the edit. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I would guess that a large number of the points awarded on this board are for this.
You would guess wrong

If you quote GlobSpitter saying you agree with a comment that is a violation with a "+100", you could get wacked by the modtard for the violation.

How often does a post sit here for 6hrs or more before a modtard even sees it? The retard 9 comments down from the post (who quotes the post) who has a problem with the post, is not in violation simply for quoting the retard. The only reason he quoted the post is to direct his disagreement at that comment.

SMI, PistolPete and Darthmaul are on the record for pointing that..........."you quote it/you own it" is the shifting sand they choose to stand on........kinda funny actually

I will have to go back and see if Wakeup quoted the potty mouth whore who posted his real name........."you quote it/you own it" would apply if some retard did that, correct?
Dass die OP hatte nicht eine (1) nicht zwei (2), aber zwölf (12) mehr dagwood belegtes brot, als sie von sollte?
[That the OP had not one (1) not two (2) but twelve (12) more dagwood sammiches than she should of?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^^^^

Your count is wayyyyy low, and that's coming from an expert. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Well, now she has all the time she needs to eat as many dagwoods, PBJ, ham & cheese, turkey, shrimp, po-boys, gyros, & etc to her "eye for the camera" content
I feel bad for the fucking camera and the poor soul behind it. Hooker, pimp, or selfie stick.
I feel bad for the fucking camera and the poor soul behind it. Hooker, pimp, or selfie stick. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
.... feeling bad for the selfie stick
No matter what they try and say to you all here, these mods know better than to try and enforce that "directive"...
Again, this is nonsense and not a violation. The original poster gets the violation and the edit goes to all of the quotes of the original posts.

You are making the rule up.

If Champagne Brown comes back and posts Wakeup's real name (attaching it to Wakeup) in coed and Yummy Marie hits the quote button and asks is that Wakeup's real name. The only retard going away for a year is CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and LDs BBC).

You modtards need to quit making shit up from the shadows of a guideline.

You would get laughed out of modtardville if you attempted to enforce this interpretation of the GL against me. Every one of these Houston retards are entitled to the same enforcement.

I can start quoting the violations, if you need me to prove my point. Originally Posted by dearhunter
^this

At the risk of stepping over that "thin mod line", I'm going to assume what my esteemed colleagues were referring to is when someone quotes the post and then continues the conversation along the same lines, ex. Underage sex discussion.

The outing example given by DH has happened in many many cases on this board and the only ones banned for it are the ones actually doing the outing not those quoting the outer and expressing disbelief, asking questions, or quoting it for posterity in case the Op edits it.

To do otherwise would defy common sense.